Forums

3 posts

4677 sounds
    376 posts
    File uploading problems

I have had to convert all my samples to aif for some reason to get applet to recognize them. Mellosoftron recognizes them, Soundbridge loads them to my Alesis Qs6, they are not compressed and I have no clue what's wrong with them. Some shhow up some don't. Usually 44.1k 16bit mono PCM wav files, strange huh? Thank god for batch processing in Cool edit... Also sometimes during the spellcheck or describe stages PC usage and virtual memory overload and windows either closes IE or windows explorer... Am I doing something wrong? Maybe too many at once? I will try a few at a time.

4677 sounds
    376 posts

Still no idea about the format issue, but I tried describing sounds in groups of six and it worked fine... no crashes or hang ups FYI.

121 sounds
    1544 posts

noise-collector, please try using a regular FTP application. Something definately going wrong - as it should work -. It should recognise *.wav, *.ogg, *.aif, *.aiff and *.mp3

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.

3 posts