Forums

7 posts

606 sounds
    276 posts
    Geotag Zoom

I made three Geotags with a zoom of 17...they came up at 7, so I deleted them and re-did them at 18...same problem, I can see by the geotag link the zoom is showing at 7

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/geotagsView.php?lon=138.657009601593&lat=-35.0626580708899&zoom=7#

Ideas?

digifish

606 sounds
    276 posts

...perhaps a web-master could manually go in and change the tags to a 17 on the end instead of a 7?

All three in the Car Passes pack...

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/packsViewSingle.php?id=1985

digifish

128 sounds
    196 posts

I've noticed something funny about the Geotag feature ever since I've been contributing here. Basically, even though I have clicked a link which should take me to the proper zoom level, I still get a 60,000 ft view, until I click on the soundfile in question in the sound menu on the left, which will then zoom into the correct position.

606 sounds
    276 posts

lonemonk
    I've noticed something funny about the Geotag feature ever since I've been contributing here. Basically, even though I have clicked a link which should take me to the proper zoom level, I still get a 60,000 ft view, until I click on the soundfile in question in the sound menu on the left, which will then zoom into the correct position.

Thanks for the reply.

Something to be investigated it appears.

digifish

178 sounds
    740 posts

Yeah I recall something similar. I think you can work around it by clicking "pan+user zoom" right?

I'll have to try reproducing this again.

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    3 sounds
    25 posts

How do you geotag your samples? I can't seem to figure it out here at freesound? Is it something you do externally to freesound before uploading the samples?

-Scott

My Website My SoundCloud Tracks
    606 sounds
    276 posts

rockstar_not
    How do you geotag your samples? I can't seem to figure it out here at freesound? Is it something you do externally to freesound before uploading the samples?

-Scott

After uploading, and after they appear in your uploads, you will notice a tag below the description 'geotag samples'

digifish

7 posts