Forums

5 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    Couple questions....

Hello. I just recently started browsing Freesound and want to upload some material. However, there are a couple of problems I am encountering. First, when browsing the samples, the play and loop options are unavailable - in Mozilla Firefox (latest version). They don't even appear, either on the list page or the sample page - however in IE 6 they show up and are usable. Second, when I go to the JAVA Applet FTP page, the security box pops up - just the window borders, no text - and my computer freezes until I manage to get out of that page. I was wondering if any of you have had this problem, or have any suggestions.

Thanks.

186 sounds
    319 posts

Do you ahve flash installed for ff?

0 sounds
    215 posts

... or re-install or update JAVA :? : http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

178 sounds
    740 posts

Make sure that the flash plugin is installed for firefox, and close all the tabs with flash players in them. You should only have one or two tabs open with flash players... there is a limit of concurrent players, so one or two tabs worth of freesound searches can hose it.

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    0 sounds
    2 posts

Hey guys, thanks - got the updates and it works now. Appreciate the help.

5 posts