Forums

167 sounds
    1462 posts

@paulnorthyorks

I think the queue is actually the wait to be processed. You should try waiting more than a day, sometimes it can take several. wink

I am the thing that goes bump in the night...

╭─────────╮
    PLEASE VISIT
    ➤ Phazebook
    ➤ HeadCloud
    ╰─────────╯
    10 sounds
    24 posts

Mine have also been pending for nearly a month now, I've noticed I'm also getting delayed emails telling me my sounds (I uploaded months ago) have now been uploaded.. Same with comment reply to threads. Possible server issues?

Click here to lend your support to: Freesound 2011-2012 donations and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

Please donate to the Freesound Project

34 sounds
    10 posts

Head-Phaze wrote:
    @paulnorthyorks

I think the queue is actually the wait to be processed. You should try waiting more than a day, sometimes it can take several. wink

@Head-Phaze thank you for that. I am still puzzled as to why other sounds I have uploaded go straight away (or maybe after a few seconds) into the Moderator's queue with a "pending" status, whereas my latest uploaded sound has now spent two days with a status of "Processing state: Queued", so presumably the moderators can't see it yet.

On the cases you mentioned where it took several days, do you know whether it was a site admin who intervened to get it processed?

@dingo1 I think the delayed email thing is a separate issue, I read about that somewhere on this site.

1925 sounds
    1764 posts

paulnorthyorks wrote:
    @dingo1 I think the delayed email thing is a separate issue, I read about that somewhere on this site.

http://blog.freesound.org/?p=278

19 sounds
    37 posts

Hello everyone,

as some of you have pointed out, sound processing happens before moderation thus moderators can not help in this issue. Also, this problem is not related with mail problems (which we have not still totally solved), but it seems that things usually decide to fail all at once!

We're currently having some problems in the processing step and sound are getting stuck in the queue. We're working on solving that issue, but the problem is that it does not entirely depend on us.

Thank you very much for all your patience and understanding,

frederic
    the freesound team
    88 sounds
    2 posts

I do seem to have the issue as well

"Packs in this list won't be visible because none of their sounds has been moderated yet.
    OFX Full Catalog Q12012 www.oldfreshfx.com, created on Aug. 17, 2012, 2:51 a.m."

edit: All good now thanks to Erdie!

All Sounds Royalty Free - Not For Resale For custom sound design please email: ofx@oldfresh.com http://www.oldfreshfx.com