Forums

7 posts

10 sounds
    24 posts
    Sounds still pending after 5 days

Hey,

I know you guys are busy when it comes to checking and approving audio. But usually you guys have been very quick, taking no longer than a day or so. I'm just checking to see if my uploads are visible or there's been an error> - as it's been about 5 days now, if not a little longer..

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

Click here to lend your support to: Freesound 2011-2012 donations and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

Please donate to the Freesound Project

10 sounds
    24 posts

Now one of my pieces has vanished from pending status and is no longer listed..

Click here to lend your support to: Freesound 2011-2012 donations and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

25 sounds
    2 posts

I also have a sound that is still pending after 14 days - if there's an unusually big queue then no worries, but I'm wondering if this file is somehow stuck in limbo?

Thanks!

10 sounds
    24 posts

Mine's still pending since the entail OP. Hoping one of the mods can answer our question soon smile

13 sounds
    4 posts

I have one waiting since 23 July. Was awaiting moderation, now dropped back to pending. Seems a few people are having this happen.

I rather be in the Park.
    18 sounds
    40 posts

Hello everyone,

as I explained in another post (http://www.freesound.org/forum/bug-reports-errors-and-feature-requests/32649/?page=2#post), we're currently having problems in the processing step, it is not a matter of moderation.
    We're working hard to fix these problems and we'll try to have it ready as soon as possible!

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

frederic
    the freesound team
    1004 sounds
    875 posts

frederic.font wrote:
    Hello everyone,

as I explained in another post (http://www.freesound.org/forum/bug-reports-errors-and-feature-requests/32649/?page=2#post), we're currently having problems in the processing step, it is not a matter of moderation.
    We're working hard to fix these problems and we'll try to have it ready as soon as possible!

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Thanks and take your time.

To hear, you first have to listen

7 posts