Forums

5 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    Lawnmower...Engine..wav's

My Girl Scout troop is going to be a part of a Haunted house and we are needing a Lawnmower reving sound to go along with our "Crazy lawnmower Man" scene. LOL!! The one posted on this site does not have a download link for me? I only see a message that says, "log in to download original" I do -> nothi8ng happens-> same message. And suggestions?
    Thanks

121 sounds
    1544 posts

make sure your browser allows the use of cookies...
    if so, reload the page with the lawnmower and check if your still logged in.

if you are, you SHOULD be able to download the file.

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    121 sounds
    1544 posts

oh, and please use a smaller image for your signature...

thx!

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    0 sounds
    2 posts

I have had success with other sound bytes so i don't think that the cookies things is an issue. Gotta be another solution?
    Thanks

121 sounds
    1544 posts

if you see one download link you HAVE to see all other ones... It's quite impossible you see one and not the other smile

- bram

5 posts