Forums

5 posts

10 sounds
    24 posts
    Banner Request

Hi,

I'm sure I'm not the only one here wondering this, but is it possible to have some Freesound web banners to embed on our own websites and social networks? It'd be a great way to promote the project.

I might even be extra cheeky and ask really nicely, with whipped cream and a cherry on top for a 200 x 200 pixel banner wink

Click here to lend your support to: Freesound 2011-2012 donations and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

Please donate to the Freesound Project

121 sounds
    1545 posts

What about making some yourself?

We used to have the freesound logo in various formats somewhere... Let me ask the guys.

- Bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    10 sounds
    24 posts

I'd happily make them my self, if you could that would be fantastic! smile

Click here to lend your support to: Freesound 2011-2012 donations and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

121 sounds
    1545 posts

Here you go, have fun with the logo: https://github.com/MTG/freesound-design

Btw, could you please make your signature a bit smaller? Thx.

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    10 sounds
    24 posts

Cheers Bram!

5 posts