Love the site - thanks!
There is a bug that is making it tedious to attempt to find sounds. Namely, the "filenames" checkbox in search doesn't actually seem to work, and the others don't seem to be provide correct search results. Additionally, the state of the checkboxes ALWAYS reverts to Tags=T, Descriptions=T, Filenames=F, Usernames=F after every search.
As an example I tried searching w/ only Filenames=T and all other checkboxes=F for the word "bing". I get 3086 results with nothing on the first page that has "bing" in the filename. Similiar oddities occur of the other checkboxes.
I've tested this in both IE and Firefox with same results.
Looking forward to a fix or recommended work around.