Forums

7 posts

0 sounds
    1 post
    Stupid Question

Hey everyone... how do I search for more than one word in other posts, so that it returns only posts with those two words?

0 sounds
    123 posts

Not that stupid really! smile

I don't know; I haven't seen this feature around in the forums. Unless I have missed something...

P.S I think this is in the wrong forum; it should be in 'bug reports, errors and feature requests' I think...

0 sounds
    1 post

I've never come across a php web forum that can do boolean searches. It has always annoyed me.

0 sounds
    2 posts

Just start my first post here for i didn't find where i could introduce myself

0 sounds
    123 posts

alovers
    Just start my first post here for i didn't find where i could introduce myself

Alovers, you have posted this in the wrong topic, in deed, in the wrong forum; someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think that those sorts of posts should go in freesound project. However, Bram, you ought to consider an 'introduce yourself' forum presisely for posts like that. Is this something you can consider?

Cheers

23 sounds
    6 posts

You can use google to search on this forum. Just type: inurl:http://www.freesound.org/forum and the words you want to search for smile

New to recording, any feedback will be much appreciated happy
    0 sounds
    123 posts

I would be surprised if there was a forum like that there; I think if it were anywhere, it would be in the index. That is unless it likes to play hide and seak! smile

Cheers

7 posts