Forums

1 sound
    8 posts

btw, sorry bram if i didn't answer to your questions, but i was a little busy in these days...
    whatever, you r great!

121 sounds
    1545 posts

the problem was related to a buggy driver in a slightly older version of Ubuntu.
    Jordi, our Great Sysadmin upgraded freesound to the latest version of ubuntu, installed newer drivers in the virtual machine and ... done!

- Bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    0 sounds
    2 posts

Aah, I haven't returned to this post in a while. I forgot I had made it, but now everything is running smoothly with no slow download time. Thank you very much Bram.

0 sounds
    1 post

Thanks guys for the help...

0 sounds
    1 post

Still very slow downloads I'm affraid. sad

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi guys,

I am experiencing this problem since a couple of days now. It is an undeniable change in speed that I wish I could account for on my end, but I cant smile The highest eta I have ever seen here was about 20 minutes for large files. Now 20 minutes is at times the minimum dl time. So, something definitely happened.

Is this thing still being looked into?

Thank you! smile

Tom.

edit: seems that it got better already. I will post here if the problem persists or worsens.