Forums

4 posts

546 sounds
    351 posts
    Error in sorted lists

Under "Browse Users", if I select "order by last downloads", I actually get a list sorted by "latest additions" ... and I suspect v.v.

Mike

Freesound Moderator "Close your eyes, and you're almost there!"
    121 sounds
    1545 posts

as always, acclivity the most watchful user of all, this one had escaped me.
    the "by latest uploads" and "by latest downloads" where actually switched.

problem fixed!

thx smile

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    546 sounds
    351 posts

Ahem, I hardly dare mention it, but "Lastest Additions" is interesting English!

Mike

Freesound Moderator "Close your eyes, and you're almost there!"
    121 sounds
    1545 posts

hey mike

if you are bored one moment you could perhaps have a look at many of the pages in freesound. See, I know I'm particulary bad at spelling (in dutch as well - I'm slightly dyslectic)... No-one ever complains, but I know it's quite bad, the situation.

Right now I'm working on the new server machine, so it's not that useful to make a lot of changes ('cos it's going to be a nightmare afterwards moving the changes from one machine to the next).

cheers,

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.

4 posts