delete a sampling

how can i delete one of my sampling?
    thanks wink
    pat

121 sounds
    1545 posts

tell me which sample and I'll delete.

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    7 sounds
    5 posts

under 11h11 / kalimba.wav

i hate it !
    thanks bram.

also i tried again mootcher. it's not working (on xp, linux). didn't try it on mac os x. maybe removing the section? or maybe you will find the time to work on it this summer!

pat

178 sounds
    740 posts

Why not leave it up? It has some cool tones, somebody might find a use for it. smile

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    121 sounds
    1545 posts

uhm... :?

I just deleted it :?

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    178 sounds
    740 posts

Ah well- his choice.

I think it's good that there's no "delete" button, though... as the saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    150 sounds
    68 posts

Halleck
    Ah well- his choice.

I think it's good that there's no "delete" button, though... as the saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Indeed, I think this is awful but some folks have found a use for it.

That's one of the beauties of freesound.

h

7 sounds
    5 posts

i will upload a better kalimba sampling. and thanks for the handmade delete...

178 sounds
    740 posts

Cool! cool

517 sounds
    61 posts

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/packsViewSingle.php?id=677

10 posts