Forums

9 posts

0 sounds
    1 post
    Favorites...

First off, I love this site. I love the ability to actually use it to mash some sounds together and get a base layer of samples that I ship off to my cohort for further mashing.

That said there is one thing I would L O V E to see here. I would like to have a feature that allows one to select samples as their favorites, then you could go to your list of favorites and have them all in one place. It is also sometimes difficult refinding those samples I liked.

Thanks! Keep up the good work. I will try to contribute to the freesound project myself soon! I still need a decent mic for my mp3player / recorder...

178 sounds
    738 posts

I agree that would be nice... although right now you do have the "attribution list" that displays all the sounds you've downloaded.

Sometimes, though, I feel like keeping track of a sound to download later. smile

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    121 sounds
    1538 posts

yeah, this is a feature that would be very nice...
    I'll add it to the list!

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    17 sounds
    1 post

Bram
    yeah, this is a feature that would be very nice...
    I'll add it to the list!

- bram

Is not yet implanted this feature?

258 sounds
    355 posts

or you could simply download the samples you like and keep them all nice and neat in one folder. Just a thought :wink:

70 sounds
    174 posts

good idea!
    what about a list of favorites users too?

371 sounds
    251 posts

Instead of downloading everything i keep the sounds i like to return to in a seperate freesound folder under bookmarks (in firefox).One click and i'm back there! I can also rename them too,so,for example -Opus 123- becomes-Ambient strings-.
    This works fine for me but it would be even better to be able to do this within the site.
    So yes,a good idea. smile

258 sounds
    355 posts

"good idea!
    what about a list of favorites users too?"........ that idea I like. Sounds you can download and keep in other folders-I can't download and save users.

12 sounds
    4 posts

cajo
    good idea!
    what about a list of favorites users too?

A list "my personal favorit contributers" and the server database generates their latest additions. Would be nice.

9 posts