Forums

8 posts

99 sounds
    5 posts
    TIME FOR SAMPLES TO APPEAR

is waaaaaay too long!! I'm sorry but waiting for DAYS!! for those files to appear is bit ridiculous!!
    I', not sure if I want to wait for another DAAAYYYSSS and days with more samples i was intending to upload. Sorry, but with today's technology and the way most of those kind of websites working today, it is....little retarded

10 sounds
    95 posts

give the guys (whoever is responsible for it) some time, they sure have also other stuff to do.

3090 sounds
    307 posts

Indeed, usually we do a reasonably good job of keeping the queue of sounds flowing every day, but it seems like there have been a few days where we were all very busy. But everything is OK now.

99 sounds
    5 posts

THANKs for Your replies. I guess i just might be too impatient with this stuff...actually, i hope I am and I hope I am just overreacting but.... at the same time....i think i have a point here smile
    anyway, thanks again

235 sounds
    428 posts

I dunno... uploaded some files this afternoon and within a few hours they were available. I have no complaints.

99 sounds
    5 posts

thatjeffcarter
    I dunno... uploaded some files this afternoon and within a few hours they were available. I have no complaints.

lucky You
    no, my samples also appeared finally so...i should be satisfied with that now wink and I am
    but maybe some of you guys know why one of my packs doesn't show up? sample shows up and it says that it's in that pack but the pack is not visible (?)

Thanks

55 sounds
    6 posts

You have to have more than one sample in a pack in order for it to be visible.

99 sounds
    5 posts

club sound
    You have to have more than one sample in a pack in order for it to be visible.

Thank You. I didn't know that. That makes sense grin

8 posts