Forums

7 posts

1312 sounds
    1477 posts
    The 3rd collab dare - The dare with kitchenware! - discussion

The place for comments, discussion, sugestions, rants and complaints about the 3rd collab dare.
    (basically, anything that is not a submission or voting)
    Which means you should also post requests for collb partners here. (I am too lazy to create another thread...)

hmmmm..... erm..... I forgot...
    262 sounds
    47 posts

I'm well up for collaborating with any other wooden spoon pan basher, fork tapper, glass tinkler, yep I'm up for it, come on fellow freesounders, first come first served... but it might involve a knife, fork and plate sound into the bargain wink

Click here to lend your support to: Freesound 2011-2012 donations and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !
    47 sounds
    649 posts

Snapper4298 wrote:
    I'm well up for collaborating with any other wooden spoon pan basher, fork tapper, glass tinkler, yep I'm up for it, come on fellow freesounders, first come first served... but it might involve a knife, fork and plate sound into the bargain wink

I'll throw in some toasters and microwaves along your way. I'll be your partner.

47 sounds
    649 posts

Sir Alien, the discussion url in your original post on the submissions thread points to that thread itself. May wanna update it.

1312 sounds
    1477 posts

afleetingspeck wrote:
    Sir Alien, the discussion url in your original post on the submissions thread points to that thread itself. May wanna update it.

Not anymore! - Thanks for pointing that out.
    It was late... I had a long day at work when I posted that. That is my excuse.

hmmmm..... erm..... I forgot...
    262 sounds
    47 posts

hey AlfeetingSpeck thanks, I am looking forward to working with you. Let's make our kitchen cook up some banging beats smile

Click here to lend your support to: Freesound 2011-2012 donations and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !
    75 sounds
    191 posts

Snapper4298 wrote:
    hey AlfeetingSpeck thanks, I am looking forward to working with you. Let's make our kitchen cook up some banging beats smile

I wonder what you guys come up with...... smile

Record all the crap you can!! doesnt matter if it sounds like shit.

7 posts