Forums

11 posts

186 sounds
    319 posts
    REQ: Thunder

Hi Guys,

I was just struck with amazement that there isnt a thunder sound in the database yet! I bet i will be able to get some nice ones someday this summer but if anybody else gets them first smile Id be happy to hear them smile

150 sounds
    64 posts

Anton
    Hi Guys,

I was just struck with amazement that there isnt a thunder sound in the database yet! I bet i will be able to get some nice ones someday this summer but if anybody else gets them first smile Id be happy to hear them smile

I've got some recorded a few years back during a crazy thunderstorm here in Halifax. Will upload when time permits. Andrew

186 sounds
    319 posts

Cool, looking forward to hearing them,

btw thanks for you recent upload frenzy smile

150 sounds
    64 posts

Anton
    Cool, looking forward to hearing them,

btw thanks for you recent upload frenzy smile

you're welcome. won't be able to upload more for awhile,
    though, because i've got a ton of deadlines in june
    to attend to. take care. andrew

186 sounds
    319 posts

We had a nice thunderstorm here over the weekend and i managed to get some usuable sounds out of my window...

253 sounds
    86 posts

Anton
    Hi Guys,

i'll make that a goal for this summer. here in wisconsin, usa there are great thunderstorms constantly.

Nic Stage - Field recorder organism
    137 sounds
    46 posts

Anton
    Hi Guys,

We had a nice thunder storm the other evening. I've uploaded some files for you.

-Richard

117 sounds
    38 posts

They're moderated. They sound really good ! definitely going to use them someday !

...All your sound are belong to us... www.twistedlemon.nl
    0 sounds
    1 post

Richard's Thunder Pack is awesome. Very high quality. Thanks Richard. smile

186 sounds
    319 posts

THanks for the thunders. Glad we now have them. My own samples will be here soon too (just too busy at the moment) .

4 sounds
    28 posts

i uploaded thunder last night coincidentally. didnt even know it was requested!

11 posts