Forums

6 posts

37 sounds
    65 posts
    Dozer Sample

Odd that I just got back from a few construction sites out recording machines today and I got an email from here asking about donating some sounds. Here's some pics and a free recording of a Bull Dozer at work. The file is 1:30 min long and is stereo 16bit, 44.1 wav. Enjoy

Check it out.

Sonic Sound Designer :: Bioware :: Pandemic
    5 sounds
    130 posts

hey, very good sound wink ...many thanx for sharing, but why here?...cu

tro

186 sounds
    319 posts

Sonic
    Odd that I just got back from a few construction sites out recording machines today and I got an email from here asking about donating some sounds. Here's some pics and a free recording of a Bull Dozer at work. The file is 1:30 min long and is stereo 16bit, 44.1 wav. Enjoy

Check it out.

Hi Cool!,

nice site, im definitly joining. But what Bram meant was for sounds to be uploaded to the database and described smile
    I hope you will upload this .. and maybe more smile of your recordings!
    On another note, the construction site in front o fmy house is also a wonderfull resource <grin> however it does cut my sleep short sometimes :roll:

Anyways,

cheers

37 sounds
    65 posts

I did upload it but it's saying there's no data so it's awaiting approval maybe? Who knows i may have screwed it up.

Sonic Sound Designer :: Bioware :: Pandemic
    121 sounds
    1538 posts

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=2871

it was moderated a long time ago...

- Bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    186 sounds
    319 posts

That post was made a long time ago aswell tongue

6 posts