Forums

2 posts

0 sounds
    1 post
    Ideas for crediting

This place is amazing! So glad I found it.
    I am a stop-motion animator and I have been making a large 20 minute long project for a while now. It still won't be done for a while, but I'm trying to figure the best way to credit all you great sound contributors.
    I have been sampling sounds exclusively from this site so far. This thing I'm making truly is a FreeSound project and I'm excited about that. But the list of people I need to credit will probably be more than a hundred of the contributors here.
    I was thinking of stating in the app credits, that all sounds were taken from www.freesound.org with a link that will go to a website showing exactly what sounds from whom were in what scenes.
    I'd like to know if you all think this would be sufficient, or if you can think of a better way to show how great this site and all of its people are.

www.nottriangles.com
    861 sounds
    837 posts

your way of crediting (I was thinking of stating in the app credits, that all sounds were taken from www.freesound.org with a link that will go to a website showing exactly what sounds from whom were in what scenes) looks good to me. If you credit my sounds that way it's ok.. :wink:

To hear, you first have to listen

2 posts