Forums

9 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    How to download?

Hi, I'm new here, but am having great difficulty trying to download some of your
    excellent sounds. No indication as to how to actually do it! Eventually I've downloaded
    something called Lame, according to the FAQs on this site, that appears to be what I should do.
    But no sign of it on my computer so can't access it, and still can't download the sound
    effects I'm after! Please inform me how I can do this.

527 sounds
    651 posts

Click on the title of the file you are interested in (not the waveform). That will take you to the file, on the right under the waveform there is a yellow box with Download written on it, just click that and you have it.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    0 sounds
    2 posts

Thanks very much,- afraid I can be a bit dim sometimes with stuff like this!

527 sounds
    651 posts

No problem.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    0 sounds
    1 post

thank you so much [^_^] helped me too… NOW YOUTUBE! I M WAITING FOR U [♥_♥]

88 sounds
    1127 posts

Lol, Now since you know how to download sounds you can download my sounds(Pun intended)

0 sounds
    1 post

How to download free music.

164 sounds
    1289 posts

18hiltc wrote:
    Lol, Now since you know how to download sounds you can download my sounds(Pun intended)

That wasn't a pun.

That was an advertisement.

I am the thing that goes bump in the night...

╭─────────╮
    PLEASE VISIT
    ➤ Phazebook
    ➤ HeadCloud
    ╰─────────╯
    88 sounds
    1127 posts

What ever, I was just making a joke out of it(Sorry for not making a "PUN"!)

9 posts