Forums

7 posts

5 sounds
    4 posts
    tags aren't accepted

Hi, I wanted to upload some wav. files , but I must do something wrong and can't figure out what.
    I put the tags like this:
    field-recording,
    Coast-St.Adria-de-Besos,
    Camera-SonyHXr-Nx5-48.000hz-Stereo

Can anybody write me back please whatI'm doing wrong?

1002 sounds
    873 posts

sonitusetaudio wrote:
    Hi, I wanted to upload some wav. files , but I must do something wrong and can't figure out what.
    I put the tags like this:
    field-recording,
    Coast-St.Adria-de-Besos,
    Camera-SonyHXr-Nx5-48.000hz-Stereo

Can anybody write me back please whatI'm doing wrong?

I guess the dots are the problem. (.)
    field-recording is no problem.

To hear, you first have to listen
    5 sounds
    4 posts

Thanks for the answer, but the dots aren't the problem. More than weird the tagging.

36 sounds
    64 posts

The problem is probably that you are using commas to separate tags, you should use spaces

gerard

5 sounds
    4 posts

Thank you Gerard, I've separated the tags with space but there is still something not working.

I get this message: "There are some errors or missing fields below. Please review your data..."

even though all my fields are being used. Unfortunately there is no indication what could be wrong.

There is probably something wrong with how I wrote the description:

"Waves breaking on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea"

36 sounds
    64 posts

I tried your tags and they worked for me. Whenever there is an error, you should have an indication in red of which field is missing or wrong (beware that the geotag link opens a hidden part of the form). If you are sure the problem is in the tags, I suggest you try them one by one (you need to have at least three always, though). Remember you can always edit the description so don't be afraid to experiment.

gerard

5 sounds
    4 posts

Thank you very much Gerard, it all worked how you said,ONE BY ONE selecting the sounds and in the tag box, all tags separated with space. smile

7 posts