Forums

7 posts

85 sounds
    73 posts
    may I release that?

Hello! This is my first post in this board here! wink
    English is not my native language, so please keep that in mind if my style is a bit stumbling sometimes... wink
    I have uploaded an audio file where you can hear the zapping through a cable-tv program...
    You hear maximum 2-3 seconds per channel and between the soundbits a short noise.
    I was already about to describe/release the file, but than I thought about the rule that you may not upload records from tv...
    But as I said the bits are only about 2 or 3 seconds long, so I would say it is legally OK... What do you think?

thanks in advance.
    Connum

121 sounds
    1543 posts

have a listen and see if the parts are really recognisable.
    if they aren't there shouldn't be a problem...

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    85 sounds
    73 posts

yep, you can recognise the parts well, but as I said only about 2 secs...

121 sounds
    1543 posts

the truth is that's it's your risk, not mine wink
    i'd say go ahead and upload, but I´m not a lawyer and I take no responsibility either wink

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    85 sounds
    73 posts

Couldn't a mod/Admin listen to it? I already uploaded it into my FTP-folder...
    zapping_german_cabletvprogram_saturdayevening.mp3

121 sounds
    1543 posts

just submit it, I will listen to it in the moderation stage.

- bram

85 sounds
    73 posts

just did it.
    hehe

7 posts