Forums

14 sounds
    4 posts

Hi Brammie,

works fine here:
    - Windows2000SP4+latest updates
    - IE 6.0.2800.1106
    - Flash 8.0.22.0

Great sounds by the way! Very good as an aternative for the usual Xmas songs madness wink

A few things maybe:
    - could you set up a similar page with shorter, perfectly looped sounds, to make it easier to hear if things get looped correctly without small pauses in between each iteration?
    - a possibility to set the loop range would be great (making feature requests is nice and easy from this side, I do realize that) wink

Have fun with the end-of-year festivities!

Koen

29 sounds
    47 posts

now if only we could drag samples straight from the site to the player and maybe have a loop function with adjustable bpm for looping short samples like percussions or beats....that would be a thrill...I'll just keep on dreaming :roll:

1707 sounds
    8 posts

I share your dream! smile

In the meantime I was working on some ideas how to enhance the player functionality.

Unfortunately, this is a more restricted approach (also due to my limited time resources :cry: ), however, may be it gives some inspiration to the community. An open system with similar functions would be awesome.

http://www.cm-gallery.com/FleX/SB_TOC.htm

Enjoy!

Freed www.cm-gallery.com www.freesound.ning.com +++ when sounds meet - just as poeple +++
    121 sounds
    1545 posts

heatfuse: that's what I'm slowly, but surely working towards. ssssht, don't tell anyone.

we might have to sitch to Java before that though...
    flash and javascript are both redidiculously bad at timing sad

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    28 sounds
    287 posts

Nice work Mr. Bram. i especially like the wave skip feature as often when i listen to samples i hear a sound, and to listen to it again i have to play the whole sample again...love it!

"Sound is just experience without sight." Official Acclivity Fan Club - Founder and Member. Flac? Ogg? Aiff? Click Here For Help!
    546 sounds
    351 posts

IE6, Flash Player 8 ... but clicking on the waveform display does nothing for me.

Freesound Moderator "Close your eyes, and you're almost there!"