Forums

4 posts

70 sounds
    5 posts
    Added 2 SamplePacks

Hi,

Great initiative! I only just noticed this site. Love this way of releasing sounds.

I'm a synth guy so the samples you'll see coming from me are synthetic. I mostly do multi-samples
    but every now and then i also do some other types of packs (one shot banks, loops, drums).

SB_Bass_Hits_Vol1
    I added a SamplePack with 30 synth bass hits made with the Arturia Moog Modular V, Arturia CS-80V, Waldorf Attack and some were made with the great Taurus emulation from Smart Electronix. Some sounds have been processed with plugins.

Bold Lead
    Also added a mult-sample i made using LinPlug's Albino, processed thru the Nomad Factory DR2S
    Overdrive plugin and compressed using the Sonalksis SV-315 Compressor. A nice lead sound suited for dance music.

All the samples are in 24 bit, 44.1 khz and the multi-samples all have loop points for sustained notes.

The samples aren't yet online. How long does the validation by a moderator usually take?

Cheers,

David Nyberg

190 sounds
    179 posts

Hi there!

Thanks for contributing.

We are very few mods and sometimes it takes two days like it happened to you, while sometimes it takes 5 minutes.

We may arrive late but we arrive ! grin

There u got ur samplepacks onlinnneeee...

All the best.

Jaume Ferrete www.jaumeferrete.net
    251 sounds
    94 posts

DaveN, I'm feeling bold lead! Some nice basses too - cheers

www.hungryjoe.tv
    70 sounds
    5 posts

Great, one day is pretty fast smile

Glad you like the lead! The Albino synth really does sound fantastic. There will be more multi-samples coming. I have a lot so i'm going thru them to select some nice ones to share here.

Cheers,

Dave

4 posts