Forums

7 posts

7 sounds
    7 posts
    The Green Switch Dilemma

Hello, my name is Eamon from The Green Switch Dilemma, I don't know if this is the proper place for an induction but it seems it will do. I've been frequenting this site for a while now and I made it a point ot check out the messageboard and post some stuff I've done with freesound samples which I am just now getting around to. I sure hope you all aren't dicks. Thank you for your time.

P.S.
    You can check out some of our music on myspace.
    http://www.myspace.com/thegreenswitchdilemma

whether I fly, whether I die, I know the sky is a lie.
    150 sounds
    68 posts

TheGreenSwitchDilemma
    I sure hope you all aren't dicks. Thank you for your time.

:roll:

28 sounds
    287 posts

harri
    TheGreenSwitchDilemma
    I sure hope you all aren't dicks. Thank you for your time.

:roll:

that is exactly what i was thinking, heheh. Welcome "TheGreenSwitchDilemma" enjoy your stay...

"Sound is just experience without sight." Official Acclivity Fan Club - Founder and Member. Flac? Ogg? Aiff? Click Here For Help!
    121 sounds
    1538 posts

I think you will find that very few people here are of the **** variety here, if you treat them right and don't talk too much about how great you are, without sharing some sounds. smile You will find people in general are a lot nicer if you share even one or two samples wink

oh and harri and streety, try not to jump on any newcomer who expects the worst... this is the internet! an evil place for "new people" anywhwere, so I can't blame people for expecting the worst!! cool

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    150 sounds
    68 posts

Bram

oh and harri and streety, try not to jump on any newcomer who expects the worst... this is the internet! an evil place for "new people" anywhwere, so I can't blame people for expecting the worst!! cool

- bram

After yesterdays altercation, I had a suspicion that I may be flagged for a hand slapping. Forgive me, but it was just an honest response. I tend to despise "forum" culture most of the time and here I am, jumping on the bandwagon.

But anyone could of made that comment and I would have reacted the same way.

better make amends and upload some sounds I suppose wink

459 sounds
    59 posts

Perhaps instead of "dicks" one might say, "I hope you guys aren't a bunch of compressed lo-fi audio samples."

7 sounds
    7 posts

Yea I hope one no one took that to personally, I have been on my share of messageboards filled with dicks, so it's just a precaution. I have some samples up already but they aren't that great, I have more I want to put up when I have time but it's a bit of a process for me.

whether I fly, whether I die, I know the sky is a lie.

7 posts