Forums

2076 sounds
    1870 posts

ventas
    if you can the part we are the night, can it be more paused?

Made it slower ... http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=100349 (but is too computery)

2076 sounds
    1870 posts

ronnoc6144
    Body hitting ground (this is for when a zombie dies)

http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=100346

0 sounds
    13 posts

thanks for earing my request, but i'm looking for the IODINE like the chemical, with the ending saying two thousand and ten. And if you can the part we are the night, can it be more paused?

2076 sounds
    1870 posts

sagetyrtle
    Are you after "idoDEEN" or "idoDINE"?

and is 2010 "two thousand and ten", "twenty ten", "two zero one zero"

103 sounds
    206 posts

anyway... there is a forum named Your work, made with Freesound(s)
    where every user is allowed to promote any work made with the help of Freesound samples:
    e-v-e-r-y users, even those which never upload wink

163 sounds
    71 posts

Are you after "idoDEEN" or "idoDINE"?

163 sounds
    71 posts

Yes - I'd be interested in this sound. Can you post it? Thanks!

0 sounds
    13 posts

Hey guys!
    I need a whispering voice like a ghost, saying. "IODINE 2010" and "We are the night".

I liked this exemple : http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=61569
    thank you

0 sounds
    1 post

Hello, i am making a Zombie defense game, with a concept similar to "Nazi Zombies" in Call of Duty World at War. I am in need of a few zombie sounds as listed below:

impact + blood heavy(like being killed by a shotgun)
    impact + blood light(like being shot by a handgun)
    Body hitting ground(this is for when a zombie dies)

i found a few sounds of a body hitting the ground, but 2 were to low, and the other was short, and kind of distorted. As for the impact + blood, i didn't find anything that sounds like this. If you can find 2 sounds(one of the blood, the other of the impact) that is fine too. I will keep searching, but i figured that i would say something here.

Just some extra information: The game is 2D, with 8-bit graphics.

thank you in advance, and please tell me if i posted in this forum wrong, so i know next time(if needed).

-Connor

2076 sounds
    1870 posts

CyberiaLainKittyKat
    ...I ould love to hear a nice British proper of this though!

http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=100282 smile

0 sounds
    2 posts

Thanks for al the great sounds, i have used several to create the sound track to my college animation the chase, hope i credited everyone properly, hope you like it!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvG_183rY3s

and

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqvv7JUtvYU

Thanks again

Riv

Oh, i forgot to post an intro!

Not sure where to post it, i'm a game design student, just completed my Foundation Degree, doing my BA next academic year. My website is www.animacreations.net but i haven'te updated it in about 2 years, will be updated soon though! feel free to check out my team's latest game which you can download (made with the unreal engine) www.animacreations.net/games/fathom.exe it's a deep water relaxing exploration game.

Thanks again!

55 sounds
    127 posts

To be honest it would be better if you provided the actual timing requirement for each line rather leaving it to interpretation

Cheers
    David

0 sounds
    1 post

We that the wheelchair sounds was a dream of all wheelchair user. However I think that it cant be fit in other. It is important for a consumer to know whether he or she will be comfortable using travel wheelchairs before looking into purchasing a model.

0 sounds
    1 post

hello, I'm searching for the sound of a lizard clicking its tongue. can you help me? thank you in advance

975 sounds
    145 posts

This doesn't really sound like it needs much voice talent...... And I am assuming it is dawg, as in the pet. (dog)

dawg

1. Slang for "my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background" 2. Word to be used in place of a name, or other personal noun or pronoun to be used in place of a name. 3. Another meaningless piece of that hideous massacre of the English language they call ebonics.
    1. Wuddup dawg?
    How are you doing my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background?

2. Wuddup dawg? Wuddup antwoineeshaye?

3. They're too painful to list.

: ) !!!

I will do some for you later...... I ould love to hear a nice British proper of this though!

As for the speak and spell, I dont know if they recognize the word Clint....... Flint may work though.

975 sounds
    145 posts

agreed. Although vocal requests are always accepted. and I like your little photo : ) Cute. This post should be marked and stickied to the forum. Although I do have to say some of us tag a little weird..... we're always willing to be nice! But yes, common sense is a must. Now for your youtube tutorial! Which I must see : ) !

0 sounds
    12 posts

Finished another experimental hip-hop/jazz album using sounds from my favorite site.

http://plagueonwheels.bandcamp.com

Album title is "Footprints". Attribution is on the individual song pages.

1 sound
    4 posts

I've got a bunch of 70s and 80s music I'd like to do bootleg remixes of, but the tempos aren't steady - sometimes there are three or four shifts in tempo per song. I know you can do flexible tempo stuff with Ableton and Pro Tools but I haven't got the money. Is there any free software out there that allows for lots of tempo changing-like stuff?

Thanks. smile
    M

2076 sounds
    1870 posts

The character who does the flying kick could have a vocaliaztion as he does it , e.g. "hyeee-ya" .

435 sounds
    344 posts

What a really great version you've made. Thank you for sharing this grin