Forums

527 sounds
    651 posts

This has marching :

http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=14624

0 sounds
    2 posts

thanks about the foot stomps I will find a good use of them...and if no one can't help me with black metal riffs,just give me a links of a ordinary guitar riffs samples.
    It will be good if you give me a link of some other sites (specialized for that),because I know that "Freesound.org" has not a big choice for this kind of stuff.

4677 sounds
    376 posts

It must be broken because I drove to one of them and it wasn't there.

tongue

0 sounds
    3 posts

I can help ya with the marching sounds!

http://www.freesound.org/packsViewSingle.php?id=1231

That's a foley sound effect pack by Patchen.

Foot stomps A-D are some really meaty crunches that I used on one of my tunes to simulate a marching army, hope this helps smile

0 sounds
    1 post

Here's a creative opportunity:
    The Haiku operating system hasn't got any sounds yet. Preferrably a coherent set in harmony with the ideals and the visual appearance of the system.

0 sounds
    2 posts

I am looking for some black metal GUITAR riffs samples.I don't like the sound to at be good quality (to sound like demo song ones)

btw,I am looking for Waffen SS march samples too...

47 sounds
    1 post

Hello every bodi and sorry for my english, i'll try to be the more comprehensible!

I'm looking for samples of people applauding and saying aah and ooh.
    I dont mean they are shouting or sigh... but, i dont even know the right word in french...

hum imagine a great reception in an Embassy, suddenly, a well-know jazz singer come on stage, the public, who is very polished and refined gently applause and... it doesnt shout, it make sweet aah and ohh of contentment...

i hope i've been understandable, and if someone can help me to find a sample like that, thanks !

121 sounds
    1552 posts

This is really strange.
    I searched for the distance between my location and the church where the piece is played and it got baclk: 639 km.

This is obviously an omen, so now we NEED to go listen to the next note change on febr the 5th.

- Bram

121 sounds
    1552 posts

hey I quite like that!

perhaps you should upload your track to ccmixter.org

- bram

121 sounds
    1552 posts

matthew: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geotagging

latitude and longitude are added to a sample. the sample is displayed in a google map, in its geographical location, where it was recorded.

- Bram

29 sounds
    2 posts

I'm going to give it a shot

This is the track, in 320kbps MP3 format. Enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rgi9gm

20 sounds
    27 posts

Blimey! weirdhock: Finally, something I can dance to!

0 sounds
    123 posts

Bram, could you please tell me some more about geotagging E.G what it is used for, how it is used, and how it works? You can either reply directly to this topic or drop me a private message.

Cheers!

0 sounds
    1 post

Hey everyone, I'm new to freesound, but love the site and all the awesome sounds here. I just wanted to give an update to anyone trying to use the m3u file, I had actually downloaded this sound on my laptop then jumpdrived it to my production computer, when i did it said "file not found" well, you have to open the m3u with notepad and find where your browser downloaded it too, the m3u is only a "playlist" for media player and it throws a shortcut on your desktop for the file to play when the original is where your browser put it. The M3U in notepad shows you the path to locate to actual MP3. Hope this helps.

4677 sounds
    376 posts

Chances are all my songs might contain some of my sounds one here and I never attribute myself properly (considering taking legal action against myself if it continues), but this release has other's sounds from on here:

http://www.archive.org/details/mellowgold

Give it a few minutes to build the player if you are into lofi flash players...

4677 sounds
    376 posts

At least you were not here before all the file names changed, I have tried hunting through my attribution list to find out where the hell I got a sound that you can't even hear disitinctly in the mix for hours before giving up. Besides the fact that the file names changed, I used to rename them myself so they made sense to me. Even if I renamed them fsbell imagine my horror 3 years later when the 3 bell sounds became 100 and by the time I finish the song I have to sit and listen to everyone or go through pages and pages of my downloads in text format!

So I'l like to make a disclaimer statement here:

If for any reason I was unable to properly attribute your sound (drum hits are a big one, I have thousands of them), please let me know and I'll gladly update the credits.

18 sounds
    456 posts

There's also As Slow As Possible. It's not designed for 1000 years though, it is only 639 years.

18 sounds
    456 posts

Yes, you have to right-click the download button. If you have a 1-button mouse, ctrl-click is right-click.
    Then choose something like "Save Target As..." and not "Save as...", because that will get you the image, not the sample.

5 sounds
    3 posts

Thanks, y'all! Glad you liked it!

In the spirit of share-alike, I've also uploaded a few of the samples I recorded for the video (not all of which I ended up using.) Some breaths and balloon noises, stuff like that. I may soon have some baby hiccups for you too smile

20 sounds
    27 posts

Hmm, I guess it's an interesting project. but ringning bowls are not for me! They sound too much like my actual tinnitus! weirdhock: :? sad :roll: :evil:

:lol:

I need alternative natural sounds. Thanx anyway dude.