Forums

102 sounds
    25 posts

Err... 11/14 :roll: wootops:

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi people, really hope you can help. I NEED the alarm sound sample which is the same as the one from the Jurassic Park Ride in Universal Studios. I have a noisey version of what I need at www.megaupload.com/?d=76KYVW7H

But I really need a clear version of it!!!! I've looked every where but I can't find it. :x

Thanks.

0 sounds
    3 posts

I am creating a flash file which I need some audio for.
    The sound I am looking for is as follows

I have a number of objects (little houses) falling from the sky and as each house hits the ground, it slightly bounces. I need a soft sound which first give the feeling of the impact and then some form of echo to give the bounce effect. I've often heard the sound I need but just can't find anything close on a variety of websites. I hope someone out there can help.

John

258 sounds
    355 posts

I like youre idea of allowing the user to set spec's.

527 sounds
    651 posts

Me too 12/14 wootops:

975 sounds
    145 posts

......*huff. 12/14. I guess we'll never learn about AlanK ay huh....It's too early for my brain!

42 sounds
    82 posts

I'll ask my gf is she's interested. She might like this haha

178 sounds
    740 posts

http://ridiculousfish.com/blog/archives/2006/12/11/logos/

I got a laugh out of this quiz! 13/14 on my first try, should be fairly easy for most of you folks. smile

0 sounds
    7 posts

also now on i need musik - http://www.ineedmusik.com/mp3/ineedcd025/ineedcd025.html
    giddy up!

10 sounds
    7 posts

Hello,

i noticed that as freesound is growing, there is a number of samples being uploaded that professionally have technically inacceptable specifications, like this:

http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=69701
    wav, 11025Hz, 88kbps, 8 bit, Mono

I understand that some people, i.e. when building websites, dont care so much and have use for this. I don't. I can limit the Sample specs using the advanced search, but this is kind of tiresome doing it all the time. I really would appreciate a more advanced filtering option, that is stored as a user setting within your profile and just prevents samples below certain specifications to show up. I guess this is not as trivial as it sounds because freesounds offers compressed and uncompressed samples, which should have different filtering options, i.e.

Uncompressed Sample Minimum Specs:
    >= 44.1khz
    >= 16 Bit

or Lossless (i.e. Flac)

or MP3
    >= 256Kbit Bitrate
    >= 44.1khz
    >= 16 Bit

Another suggestion would be, that the search result page at least gives you a hint about the quality of the sample without the need to check the details of each and everyone to see if it fits the minimum requirements that you might have.

cheers,
    till

0 sounds
    2 posts

http://www.soundsnap.com/search/audio/car+engine+rev/score

0 sounds
    9 posts

Hello, i was just wondering if anyone is able to post a link to sounds of a car reving its's engine, like "Vroom Vroom Vrooooom!"

Any help is highly appreciated, thanks. ^^

0 sounds
    7 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Deq5TfX2Y

Uses Hypersuspence by Suonho and a dramatic metal clang by Timbre. Enjoy the movie, and subscribe if you really like it.

-Phil

0 sounds
    2 posts

I would like the following phrases for my podcast show with a nice female voice if possible, please.

Thanks smile

Jim

1. Groovy Song!

2. How do I find your show?

3. I would like to hear another song

4. Is the show really over?

5. What's next?

150 sounds
    64 posts

Viator14
    Nice
    I have followed some of the links also.

Cool.
    Glad to hear you're enjoying.
    Take care.
    Andrew

0 sounds
    1 post

Hey I need a sound of someone breaking an alarm clock. I'm doing a sound collage and I've decided to make it more scene less random collage. Basically guy wakes up, puts alarm on snooze, it goes off again, he throws alarm and breaks it or just breaks it. Bunch of other stuff too but yeah I'll put it up when I'm finished. TY smile

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi guys. I need some female voice samples....

I am working on a Hip Hop/R'n'B track right now, and I need a few female voice overs, preferably in a few different accents (e.g British, American etc..)

The song is kind of comical, about somebody who thinks they are gods gift to women, but the ladies do not agree. So the voice overs would be various women dissing the guy, telling him to 'Go away', 'shut up' and 'move along' etc...Simple stuff...

Also, a few takes, of talking about how lame desperate men are, and the things you hate about men....

All these samples would be incorperated into various parts of the track to go with the rapping.

If anybody is up for this, please get in touch....

You can contact me at Demay19m@aol.com

Thanks

0 sounds
    1 post

I was having download issues until I read this thread. Right clicking the [download] icon and then left clicking is how it's done in Internet Explorer 8.

Thanks for the advice posters!

0 sounds
    1 post

I'm updating a video intro, and now the video doesn't really match the sound we have for the original. I looked here for about 2 hours and haven't really found anything, and I really don't have the talent or tools to put one together from scratch. Maybe I'm not searching correctly, not sure.

I have blisters from googling, and so for have came up with nothing. So far, soundloop.com, and their "cuts and edits" have what I'm looking for as far as the type of jingle (start/mid/end), but for the tone, beat, tempo I can't find what I'm looking for.

Where's the best place to look for already-created intro "jingles". Free or not.

TIA!
    CH

0 sounds
    1 post

16bit stereo please. there were a couple of snares in the original Proteus1 Pop/Rock module. I need the longer hollow sounding snare.