Forums

0 sounds
    7 posts

Thanks, but I can't seem to locate the file that you have did.. Any ideas where to look for it?? I have searched the file name but still coming up empty handed.

18 sounds
    455 posts

That looks cool, I'll check it out.

3 sounds
    6 posts

I uploaded it.
    It's titled Delayed-Flight-VO.

-Jamie

2047 sounds
    1850 posts

Repeated announcements are sometimes computer generated.
    You could use a female computer synthesised voice and add echo and reveb then mix it with airport ambience, e.g. http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=49118

3 sounds
    6 posts

done - uploaded a Dude-we-are file

3 sounds
    6 posts

I can do it but please provide more verbage?

3 sounds
    6 posts

I can record the part but how do I attach it for you??

0 sounds
    1 post

i don't know where this should go but...
    i wanted to upload a sound. when i used the pdf pfd or whatever thing it said that the user signature (aka the person who made it) couldn't be verified.
    i've been warned a lot of times that if the signature couldn't be verified theres a very strong possibility that i could get a virus.
    could there be a way to upload filed without using the pdf pfd thing? or is that the only way?
    i want to post very soon, so hurry with answers please!

0 sounds
    2 posts

Hi, everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm in somewhat of a rut and panicking somewhat. I have a project I need to finish within days and I'm looking for audio of an airport announcer saying that a flight is delayed. I've searched through the net and it seems like I've found every kind of airport ambience, announcer saying everything but a flight is delayed lol. IF ANYONE can be of any assistance, I would be GREATLY appreciative. This is a big project and I'm just really worried, since I haven't been able to find anything. Thanks for any help that is offered.

19 sounds
    8 posts

If you're after something that's pocketable (just about) and has XLR inputs, you might want to consider the Marantz PMD661.

http://www.d-mpro.eu.com/index2.php?lang=eng&main=prod&ver=&CID=3&sub=&action=detail&Pid=155&brand=1

Dimensions are 165x93x36mm. No experience of using one though.

0 sounds
    7 posts

Any one attempted this one yet??? I would like to have it if they did!

0 sounds
    7 posts

Cool Thank you will have to re listen again.. Didn't hear it the first time thanks again

2047 sounds
    1850 posts

theBreeze7
    do you think it could be said like Backwood hillbilly with out the "s" on backwood?

Takes 2 & 5 on Alphahog's rendition are "backwood" (no "s"wink.

0 sounds
    7 posts

wow these are good.. Hope some one could help me with what I requested earlier.
    Also with this, do you think it could be said like

Backwood hillbilly with out the "s" on backwood?

0 sounds
    7 posts

Is there any one out there can make me this saying the following, with a (southern Preferred but doesn't have to be) Male Voice..

"Dude, We are backing out of the situation an letting him take the responsibility. We don't want any more to do with it."

Just spoken with a little authority to it will be good if any one out there can do this for me I would be over whelming pleased.
    Thank you in advance to whom ever could do this for me.

0 sounds
    2 posts

Oh.. Absolutely , found it all, Thank you so much for your help!!! grin

306 sounds
    472 posts

Search for "Whoosh" you'll find some good sounds are already available.

10 sounds
    14 posts

Hey just wanted to drop a new number I did and see what everyone thinks.....

www.myspace.com/zevatomz

I'll have the soundcloud of it up soon as well for downloading....

0 sounds
    2 posts

Hello Guys

I'll try to explain what i am looking for, I need a sound kind of like sweeping wind , i need it for my video project that i am working on now.
    You know those type of sounds when something in video will appear and then disappear.
    Hope you guys can help.

Thanks
    ValP

3272 sounds
    490 posts

Hi

LS10 internal mics are good but, as you have noticed, the recorder can't be held in your hands while recording because even the smallest movement of your fingers will ruin everyting. Instead, get any small cheap camera tripod which, attached to the recorder, will act as a handle
    Alternatively, plug external mics. The mic-in socket provides enough juice (3.5V) to operate most lapel capsules

D