Forums

258 sounds
    355 posts

soundcloud

that is if you can get on it. When it was beta I had to be invited by a friend. I think now its public so you can buy your way in I think. I still have a free account so I'm not sure. But look for it on the net. WELL WORTH IT. Many of the people on it are pro's you know (dj's from around the world etc) who put their latest tracks or mixes up there. For me its the best place out there I've found to interact with other DJ'S or music producers. Really good community there. People can comment on your tracks at any point in the track.

http://soundcloud.com/

193 sounds
    16 posts

LS
    well its for sure my kind of music and I have to say

THIS IS FUCKING TIGHT. I want a copy so I can mix it in one of my minimal, techy sets.

LS
    youre glitch track is solid as well. good shit man. gonna bookmark your page for sure.

Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. You guys know any good places to promote ones music?

258 sounds
    355 posts

for sure has that feel to it. made me smile. remined me of a 60's early 70's flick soundtrack. good stuff man even for being old. cheesy..sure but good in its own right.

258 sounds
    355 posts

got one! hehehehe...but like I said I grow so I only use my card when I have not harvested.

0 sounds
    1 post

I am looking for some annoying high frequencies noises/ tones (like in the Iphone app annoy-a-teen)....
    Has anyone some good recommendations for me...

Thanks!

4677 sounds
    376 posts

Can't you get a card? My buddy in canyon country has one...

4677 sounds
    376 posts

Thanks for the feedback, you mentioned horror so I found this one. I did these a few years ago and didn't know anything about mixing or cutting things out in stereo field yet... thanks again and dig these horror show vibes...

http://www.archive.org/details/Wide_You_Kill_Me

Forgive the lofi format, I was still on dial up... this reminds of a redneck sexploitation horror flick if made by hammer of england...

128 sounds
    198 posts

I havent started using it yet, but Sound Devices has a free Beta product on their website called Wave Agent for both Mac and Windows
    (http://www.sounddevices.com/products/waveagent.htm).
    Some people who have been to the Sound Devices site regularly probably already know about it, but I saw it mentioned in the magazine Recording.

It's basically a Broadcast WAV joiner, splitter, playback, batch processor and Metadata editor.

258 sounds
    355 posts

youre glitch track is solid as well. good shit man. gonna bookmark your page for sure.

258 sounds
    355 posts

well its for sure my kind of music and I have to say

THIS IS FUCKING TIGHT. I want a copy so I can mix it in one of my minimal, techy sets.

258 sounds
    355 posts

reminds me of Goblin-they did dawn of the deads sound track (original). Has a horror flick sound to it for sure.

193 sounds
    16 posts

juskiddink
    Wow,these samples are so well mixed!
    I like the way you've kept everything pinned to the theme,it's tight and disciplined but fun to listen to.
    Thanks!

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

193 sounds
    16 posts

wisslgisse
    Not my style of music, but I could appreciate the composition. It was very nicely done. I thought the ending / fade out went on for too long. Perhaps you should have added some surprises during it. Little sound bursts / sequences in the background to break it up.

Thanks for the feedback, yes, maybe some contrast would help spice it up.

368 sounds
    256 posts

Wow,these samples are so well mixed!
    I like the way you've kept everything pinned to the theme,it's tight and disciplined but fun to listen to.
    Thanks!

1513 sounds
    109 posts

Man, that's my direction, very atmospheric song - just mix of 60's - to 80's heroes with new sound. It's very good composition and interesting sound and vocal. The only thing i would change is too "stereophonical" mix - in mono or playing with cheap players it loses many instruments.

368 sounds
    256 posts

The lyrics sound 60's......the music sounds 70's....

I really like it!!!

If there was justice in the world
    (or you was David Bowie)
    this might be huge.

Yeah,keep it up NC!

0 sounds
    2 posts

Besides of naming the authors of the sounds, can I use the freesound-logo in my movie credits? (rolling titles)

0 sounds
    123 posts

Good! A section in the FAQs section on this is necesary to prevent this topic from coming up time and time again. Someone from admin please reply. Meanwhile, if anyone else has trouble in this area please read all the threads first before posting.

Thank you

smile P.S Sorry for my slightly casual language! My interest in politics coming to the fore...

37 sounds
    44 posts

Not my style of music, but I could appreciate the composition. It was very nicely done. I thought the ending / fade out went on for too long. Perhaps you should have added some surprises during it. Little sound bursts / sequences in the background to break it up.

37 sounds
    44 posts

I think this is a good idea.