Forums

811 sounds
    73 posts

Sorry, but it still doesn´t work. :cry:

Inchadney

19 sounds
    5 posts

Hi Inchadney,

Could you please try again and let me know if you are able to upload now? I'm not positive what the problem is, but I made some changes on the server, and I'm hoping that they will fix the problem for you.

Greg

36 sounds
    215 posts

Sorry about the illegal link :cry: ,
    next time I will just show you an picture...

But I can find for you some FRREEEWARE cool

You can start with Spectrogram (only a demo)
    - download link 1

28 sounds
    287 posts

Bit late I'm afraid! Already bought a couple of others. Thanks anyway

433 sounds
    197 posts

Every year my school hosts a "Crime Fair" that displays different presentations of subjects learned in the criminal justice and forensic science programs. This year my project is going to be all about audio analysis, and I'm going to bring my studio computer to the fair to display how basic equalizers can be used to remove different frequencies from audio recordings.

If anyone can help me out, either through posting links to LEGAL software used for this purpose, or maybe through uploading a voice recording and then uploading the same sample with filters to single out different tones of the voice I'd be very greatful.

Not many people know much about this subject and I think that with the right creative touch I can blow people away with it. I might even get some air time since 2-3 local news stations come out each year for the fair. :twisted: :twisted:

811 sounds
    73 posts

I´m not able to to upload anything just now. When I use the FTP applet and click on the connect button, type in my password and click on "okay", all I get is a "Connecting to host ... please wait " and nothing happens. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!

Inchadney

4 sounds
    6 posts

yeah, it's the same mic I use in my setup,..not much I can say about it, it does the job fairly well although I don't have anything locally to really compare it to. Are you thinking about picking this up??

106 sounds
    54 posts

I've just posted three sets of vocal harmonies. They just need to be altered into whatever key you want. They also need okaying first as well. Hope they are okay. One of them is around two minutes long, which should give you plenty of scope. grin

121 sounds
    1538 posts

( Please, do NOT post links to illegal software on these forums. )

0 sounds
    35 posts

I am trying to find a way to be able to do this: import a field recording in a software editor programme ( or other) and try to find its changes in some values.
    E.g i am recording some wind: there is some changes in the sound's pitch, distortion or any other. How can i capture that and say that in this sound the changes in its pitch is from lets say 0.3 to 0.8 ?
    My need is no specific for pitch or wind, any sound of the nature would be useful because i am preparing a project and i might need various elements...
    So any help would be warm appreciated.
    Thanx in advance

p.s: i use logic for producing and editing but if any knowledge drives to other programmes it is still ok

0 sounds
    2 posts

HardPCM
    I make one named Binaural001.wav,
    we must wait for the moderation process (taking 24Hours) cool

thanks a bunch, i look forward to listening to it! smile

36 sounds
    30 posts

AAAAGH...NO ....I guess the list is on the previous page and not above.OR you can find the list of samples at....http://icecubefactory.blogspot.com/
    Thanx again...

36 sounds
    30 posts

I've uploaded DarkOneTrailer#6-4min to the following...
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=27D4CD23890CC9A7
    http://www.motiono.com/watch.m?o=sCuTSNiU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o6grKqFIJ8

If anyone recognizes a vocal sample that was used from this site...that is not listed above...please let me know so I can give it a credit.Same goes for the other trailers. I think this will be the last trailer for awhile...I'm going to fine tune the mix a bit and move on to the DVD mastering shortly.
    Promotion...Promotion
    Thanks again Freesound

0 sounds
    1 post

This is so hard to describe. I am looking for a sound of a choir like when something is discovered in a movie - for instance, in my film this kid sees the water machine, is very thirsty. The water machine will light up and the chorus sounds plays?

I have heard it many times in TV and movies but of course can't think of any examples.

0 sounds
    2 posts

I need single people, and groups of people, going up and down a metal staircase for a theatrical production. I can usually find whatever I need on sound effect CDs, or on the web, but I'm having trouble with this one. Anyone have any ideas where I could find these?

Thanks!

Michael

36 sounds
    215 posts

I make one named Binaural001.wav,
    we must wait for the moderation process (taking 24Hours) cool

0 sounds
    2 posts

Looking for what should be a pretty simple sound to come up with. The sound will be used for meditation, the right channel should be a tone at 404Hz while the left channel plays at 400Hz. Thank you.

0 sounds
    1 post

im looking for a keyboard-based standalone sampler geared toward live performance. i am using soundplant, but i really want one that wont just trigger samples but will allow me to play the file while the key is depressed and then stop playing the file when i release the key, like a real keyboard. does this exist for either windows or mac? i appreciate it.

0 sounds
    3 posts

Thanks for the tips, couldn't really work out Mixere and had problems installing Indepth... but that may have been my laptop.

Krystal does the job but Audacity looks simpler... might try that later.

best regards,
    colin

3 sounds
    4 posts

I need a tire blowout, I can make the pop, but I need the "thunk, thunk, thunk" afterwards. Anyone got this?
    Thanks,
    Bobby