Forums

0 sounds
    2 posts

Or it is exactly like the beat of murder she wrote..

25 sounds
    1 post

Jou ! I do ... just easy going with it !

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi, I had a Nokia phone, one of those bright orange and blue jobs, so few years old. It blew up when I put the wrong charger on it! BUT I would LOVE to find the ringtone I had on it called 'CICADAS', can anyone help? Thanks.

0 sounds
    2 posts

Hellow.. I'm Searching for the sample off.. Angel eyes ( Tere baaton mein )

Thank you

0 sounds
    3 posts

I am super old school but you could just go to walmart (by the by F-walmart go to target or where ever) and get a cheep pair of walkie talkies and record through them, its basically a cheep filter/Ep and will get you a nice dirty sound if that is what you want, you can also do really messed up feedback things with 2 wakie talkies if that is what you want...

0 sounds
    3 posts

this is my first post, and I guess I come from the rock world but my band has done this one so maybe I can help, basically what we have done to get this effect is have one of us sing this song many times though slight pitch shifting effects throughing off the signal just a tad, which sounds great if you stack them...

we used a cheep boss ps-2 guitar effect to do this, I am not sure if there is a plug in for this effect as I am really just hear to learn, but if there is I would maybe try that...

we have also done all 4 off use through this effect, about 15 ft from the mic in the studio we doubled it up it sounds like f*&king army on cd, so maybe you can find a bunch of people to help you, alot of people will help you for free if you just ask...

26 sounds
    107 posts

nemoDaedalus
    Take a look at this video. It uses an enormous amount of CC licensed photos, the attribution is at the beginning.

Yup, that would work too. Hard to read, but people get the idea.

24 sounds
    1 post

I'll be really happy to take part in this project. Hope it's not to late!

18 sounds
    456 posts

Take a look at this video. It uses an enormous amount of CC licensed photos, the attribution is at the beginning.

98 sounds
    44 posts

hello! anybody there?

27 sounds
    22 posts

welcome all!

27 sounds
    22 posts

anybody want to make collabration musics with me??
    see
    http://esnips.com/web/djfeveran and reverbnation.com/djfeveran for my stuffs
    my styles are hip hop and experimentalism !
    im good on Fl studio.
    anybody herE?

27 sounds
    22 posts

yeah, digifishmusic rite!
    Fl is enough!!

27 sounds
    22 posts

you can make everything in fl studio just work more

27 sounds
    22 posts

haha i think tooo

101 sounds
    99 posts

i feel the drums on rockband are about the only thing that are relevant as far as learning an actual instrument. i once read a book on punk rock and there was page with a diagram of three chords, underneath was a caption that said "now start a band". to me guitar hero/rockband is just dance dance revolution made over... and that game didnt teach you to dance... but it helped with timing.... rockband/guitar hero is fun and borderline educational but nothing is as fun or educational as a distortion pedal and free reign to do whatever you want with no restraints... anyone can play guitar... yes it takes some time, but it is not as difficult as ppl make it seem... gimme a joint, a cheap tuner, and some gain... and i'll show you a level of fun that a video game can't come anywhere near...

4 sounds
    47 posts

I agree with this guy ^^

But it would be an a-hole thing to disregard atrribution to those that basically allowed you to create anything you did.

4 sounds
    47 posts

I know there must be quite a few musicians on here so I was wondering what your opinion of the ps2, ps3, xbox, and wii game 'Rock Band' was. I had a small arguement with a co-worker basically over a "stupid video game" vs "a real intrument." This guy attempted to play bass guitar for the past few years to not much avail but criticized the game for rotting brains over introducing real instruments to people to learn. "Why not buy a real guitar and learn it?" Even though I understood his thoughts completely I could not bring myself to compromise even slightly, admitting that Guitar Hero or Rock Band is a waste of time. It's for entertainment, not for obtaining any musical knowledge. It would take weeks if not months to have any significant fun on a real instrument where it only takes a good hour to have fun playing any instrument on the game. Anyone agree?

26 sounds
    107 posts

Why not just put it in the author's comments on youtube? That way anybody can see them just by loading your video, and you won't have to waste time in the video by adding them at the end. Nobody will ever sit through them anyway...

42 sounds
    30 posts

Hi, everyone

since yesterday i can not listen to everybodys Samples.The "Play" button is gone.Did i miss something?