Forums

3095 sounds
    308 posts

My girlfriend recordedthis for you. Fun idea.

17 sounds
    224 posts

Hi all.

As I download more and more samples from Freesound, I find it hard to keep track of what sample I used in what track. Is it ok if I just put my Attribution List on my Myspace page, since I use almost all the samples I download?

0 sounds
    9 posts

i need a the whaa whaa noise adults make in charlie brown it dosent necessarily need to be the exact noise but close plz tnx

27 sounds
    13 posts

Something like this? http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=41459

0 sounds
    24 posts

Its actually at the end of the battlefield1 sound but theres too much going on for me to single it out. Any ideas.

0 sounds
    5 posts

hi all, im new here, heavy HEAVY into music, i do all my own production all that and for one of our new mixtapes comin out im lookin to do a hot intro with a bunch of varied thing fro explosions to snippetz from out songz just random stuff to get the listenerz hyped up before the cd takez off, i would like to get some heavy bass lines, in the 40-50 hz range just those low-gut renchin notes, if anyone could get that itd be great, and also we are doin a SKIT for another one of our songz we are going for an interogation room type deal, i have the door opening and closing sounds, im lookin for perhaps an old fan going in the background with some paper rustling or anythign to do in that scenario...any help is greatly appreciated grin

17 sounds
    224 posts

Maybe not better sound quality, but most of the songs I hear made with FLStudio have poor EQing, no low-end while the songs I hear made with Reason have that booming bass and all and all...But that may be due to the Mastering Suite that comes with Reason, which provide a good EQ right from the start. And I'm not debating or anything. grin

17 sounds
    224 posts

Yeah well I know I've heard that sound somewhere in one onf alienbomb's sounds. I just don't know in what sample but this sound is definitly in one of them.

17 sounds
    224 posts

Hip hop is still alive, although not in the spotlight. Check on Myspace, you'll see.

67 sounds
    13 posts

i put some atari synthcart samples up.....they are just the tip of the iceberg.....let me know---peace.

67 sounds
    13 posts

where did hip hop go?........wish someone would come out with something that MEANT something........i thought when NAS dropped his song "shook..." it was going to come back, i was wrong everything got worse.

0 sounds
    1 post

OZ : TOBIAS BEECHER "GRIEF" Promo / Trailer ( LEE TERGESEN )

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUcrgE9oyFI

:arrow: CREDITS:
    EZERBEE DEEP SPACE DRONE A.flac :: (4:16) :: added by Jovica
    crash1_reverse.wav :: (0:05) :: added by Halleck
    Thump01.wav :: (0:14) :: added by FreqMan

258 sounds
    355 posts

I don't think your starting a fight simon but I will say that i don't agree about reason soudning better. i've used that since day one (and i still have a pc version of logic BEFORE it went mac)...i think reason sounds kinda dated.

anyhoo..we won't start a debate. ooooooooor will we???? hmmmmm

0 sounds
    24 posts

Hey thanks this guy really has some cool explosions. But i'm actually looking for the sorta hiss kinda sound that lets you know that an explosion is coming, not the actual explosion sound. In the link the sound plays first before the explosion. Thanks

16 sounds
    48 posts

Thanks! smile

I could use a couple more, so anyone else who'd like to record, that would be great (ladies, too!). smile

16 sounds
    48 posts

That's a great clip! Thanks, jobro! smile

17 sounds
    224 posts

If you only want a drum sequencer, and nothing else, the best way to go is Acoustica Beatcraft. It comes with a ton of samples, and the possibility to use your own, supports VST effects and is quite flexible. The demo is the full program but lasts 7 days, and it only costs like 30$. You can also find an activation key online.

If you want a full-fledged DAW, there's also Propellerhead Reason that's very good,. It has, imho, better sound quality than Fruity Loops (I'm not starting a fight here), although it lacks VST support, wihich might turn you down.

433 sounds
    230 posts

Here is the sample I was talking about:

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=46220

20 sounds
    25 posts

dangerbabe
    Hey, there's no reason one of my railroad executives couldn't be a German! Go for it! smile

Moderation pending... I've got quite a light voice, so that perhaps adds to the german (austrian) accent wink

dangerbabe
    Oh, man....ANYONE who has the MCP as their avatar is excellent in my book! grin

Thanks -- I even got it animated, but this forum has some tight restrictions...

0 sounds
    6 posts

thank you very much indeed. i think fl studio might be just what i need. i hope it suits for me. i'll write my opinion in this topic as soon as after i try it.