Forums

0 sounds
    2 posts

That link appears to do nothing exept bring up a small banner which says "After downloading/listening please leave your comment or rate this sound" and nothing else. When I right click on it it just allows me to save the image of the download button and that's it.

Strangely when I go to the section where it tells you who has downloaded it my name does appear, but I have not authaurised any download or specified where it should be placed on my computer and the file does not appear anywhere when I do a searh of my computer.

I'm sorry if I'm missing something really obvious here but nothing has downloaded onto my machine and the link justt doesnt seem to work.

1357 sounds
    123 posts

Right - a dumb expression. Worse still - that stupid expression "friendly fire" - that is friendly that kills!

http://www.postimage.org/PqywedA.jpg

0 sounds
    3 posts

Dear all:

I need the sound where you can hear once you take the picture. But it has to be a midi format and no longer then 2 seconds. 1 second or less is better. Thanks a lot for all of your help.

Thanks.

Lillian

0 sounds
    5 posts

Yeah, that would be great, I'd like to hear whatever you come up with. Thanks!

17 sounds
    224 posts

the download button should be on the upper right corner of the screen.

0 sounds
    2 posts

I cannot download anything off the site! The download link simply isn't there. It shows how many downloads there has been of the file, comments, and Find Similar file links and that is all!

I am fully logged in and using firefox and have checked the FAQ for help but I do not understand!

Please help!

0 sounds
    1 post

Just came on here to download some .wav file formats to sample in REASON 3 and experiment..

Check out this band called The Dirty Rich at www.thedirtyrich.com or www.myspace.com/thedirtyrich

They are heavily influenced by drum and bass and sound like a mixture of the prodigy, audio bullies and the punkier side of blur and also the sex pistols.. I went to one of their gigs and it really got me wanting to create some music using a copy of Reason i've just purchased.

10 sounds
    3 posts

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=14570

try that

17 sounds
    224 posts

irony, probably.

17 sounds
    224 posts

No, I have seen, and used the real thing (altho being only 16). The sound of a digital camera is, most of the time, some kind of bleep, or a recording of a real shutter, well, shutting.

0 sounds
    12 posts

Your sounds are excellent! The sound that I'm looking for is similar to your "Baaly.wav" (http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=36991) but "less elaborated", shorter, like simply an exhalation of breath but with echo fx that makes the sound "deeper", without secondary sounds in the background. I don't know if my explanation is quite good... Do you know the TV series "Without a Trace"? The sound that I'm looking for is like the sound that you can often hear at the beginning of every episode when a person dissapears.

Thank you very much for your quick answer and for let me know your incredible pack of sounds. Be sure that I will use them often.

0 sounds
    3 posts

ANyone?

435 sounds
    137 posts

Thanks!

Most of all the 'people sounds' - were part of the sound design for a play in August this year.

The actors had to record a bunch of individual lines as well as the group cheers and 'awwws'

For the cheers we had about 15 gathered around the stereo microphone.

606 sounds
    276 posts

FreqMan
    Ah HA!

So it won't take me 1 and a half days to listen to?...

If it were true, it'd be an interesting way to fill up 2 gigabytes.

rf

BTW: Great set of sounds you just uploaded...where did the Awwwwwss come from?

435 sounds
    137 posts

Ah HA!

So it won't take me 1 and a half days to listen to?...

If it were true, it'd be an interesting way to fill up 2 gigabytes.

rf

3095 sounds
    308 posts

First hold down the ALT/OPTION key then click the download link (while still holding ALT/OPTION).
    Good luck!

606 sounds
    276 posts

digifishmusic
    This sound

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=42171

clocks in at 2236 minutes, impressive from a 8000Hz, 128kbps, 16 bit, Mono WAV file, 200 Kb

propelling 'simple machines'

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/usersViewSingle.php?id=374574

to instant stardom as having contributed the largest duration of sounds smile

digifish.

In case it wasn't clear...there is a bug and that sound is only a few seconds long.

digifish

606 sounds
    276 posts

Blade_Runner
    I'm looking for a sound similar to a voice saying "aahhh" but airy, like a breath or a whisper, ghostly. Is a sound that appears in many horror films about haunted houses. I need it for some title credits in a suspense video production where the titles dissapears with a blurry fade out.

I'm unable to find this sound in the database, perhaps I'm looking for it with the appropiate keywords. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

any use?

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/packsViewSingle.php?id=2395

0 sounds
    12 posts

I'm looking for a sound similar to a voice saying "aahhh" but airy, like a breath or a whisper, ghostly. Is a sound that appears in many horror films about haunted houses. I need it for some title credits in a suspense video production where the titles dissapears with a blurry fade out.

I'm unable to find this sound in the database, perhaps I'm looking for it with the appropiate keywords. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

60 sounds
    25 posts

The dust mask blimp is no match for the Santa Ana winds. We drove out of San Diego County's firestorms Monday. I actually saw the great smoke plume to the south of Interstate Highway 8. It was like what you would expect from a great bomb blast, a huge column of roiling gray and white smoke towering into the sky. Anyway, we stopped at a reststop in Buckman Springs. The wind blowing at hurricane strength without the rain. The restrooms were full of leaves and dirt. I tried to record the trees' racket, but got nothing but wind noise. No surprise, I suppose. Incidentally, my car, parked in a San Diego hotel lot overnight, was covered with soot this morning, and the air smelled of burning wood all night long and the next day. weirdhock: