Forums

17 sounds
    224 posts

Or if you do don't post them on freesounds.

17 sounds
    224 posts

I could do that. You want single hits?

3 sounds
    14 posts

Is it "free" as in freeware or actually free as in free software?

0 sounds
    1 post

i am looking of a sample of surround sound sample of a bike race
    any one who can help me
    thanks in advance
    cees

0 sounds
    1 post

When i got to the uploading page. It shows an x.

X

I refresh but it don't work.

What do i need to download in order to this portion?

12 sounds
    5 posts

Vibe _CRC i had the same problem ...
    i did a scene with some fantastic sounds i found here . but i had to scrap the entire piece because of complications of getting clear enough answers through the maker about it being uncredited and how to go by this and not break any agreements.

because i cant ask the director of the film im doing some sound editing for to apply some extra names to the credit list of a movie ...
    it would be like for us to mention the list of sound effects cds we used at some parts.
    but i know how the rules goes ... and ive done the bit asking the artist of sounds to be used uncredited ...
    all i got was a vague vague no ... and a finger pointing to the rules of using it .
    atleast i think it was a no hehe...
    well ... in bigger productions things like crediting people for every sound is totally not going to happen ... thats just the way it is and im not saying that the creators shouldnt be mentioned. but i also do understand its not possible to thank every last maker of a sound in say. .. a cinematic movie.

but YES i know RULES are RULES .

just mentioning this.

1134 sounds
    284 posts

The author has already mentioned that he will add the restrictive use clause to the describtions.

It doesn't contradict with the licence, though.

433 sounds
    197 posts

HardPCM
    LG
    these recordings (Muslim prayers) are not to be used in combination with music

If we cannot use it in musicS,
    WHY keep that sounds on FreeSound???
    There is not an contradiction with the licence???
    :evil:

I"M sure that there is unaware/newbee/stupid peoples that load it and mixed it in music,
    without ask questions or thinking about potential religion problems,
    wHaT you have to Say about that?

For now, I recommend to the Maker of this sound
    to write in the description a warning to don'T mixing theses sound in musicS cool

Or any religiously sensitive samples for that matter.

36 sounds
    215 posts

LG
    these recordings (Muslim prayers) are not to be used in combination with music

If we cannot use it in musicS,
    WHY keep that sounds on FreeSound???
    There is not an contradiction with the licence???
    :evil:

I"M sure that there is unaware/newbee/stupid peoples that load it and mixed it in music,
    without ask questions or thinking about potential religion problems,
    wHaT you have to Say about that?

For now, I recommend to the Maker of theses soundS
    to write in the description a warning to don'T mixing theses sound in musicS cool

1134 sounds
    284 posts

You have to credit the author of each sound you use. If you want to negotiate a different contribution method you should contact the individual authors. Good luck!

0 sounds
    1 post

I want to use the .wav files here for a flash movie I am creating.

Will I have to credit the author of each sound I download?

1134 sounds
    284 posts

Update: the author has indicated that these recordings (Muslim prayers) are not to be used in combination with music. In anything else it is fine, though.

546 sounds
    351 posts

daws
    i myt b able to rip some samples from age of empires for you? i know exactly what sound u mean

Please do NOT do that. It is not allowed by the Freesound license.

36 sounds
    215 posts

I invent one (666) 666-5413,
    Check that: http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=35079
    cool

1134 sounds
    284 posts

I don't know but since I have the same request as the topic starter I have send the question to the uploader - let's see what he or she has to say about this.

104 sounds
    188 posts

thanks inchadney & Bram for info about OKM

I've found other info here:
    http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1749&highlight=

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi,

I've made a little logo intro video for a mod with After Effect. As next step I want to make the sound of it...
    So; I've searched with google and found this page. But the sound libarary is too big for a n00b like me.^^

So...please...can s.o. of you: looking this video and searching for the right sounds (e.g. for the balls which circle around the text or the sound for the background)?????????

BIG THX
    t.b.b.

Here the link of the intro video:

http://rapidshare.com/files/32159180/T.S.C.LogoIntro_blue.mov.html

0 sounds
    5 posts

Hi
    Just a quick note to tell that a nice (and free) synth with many nice features AND the ability to use custom waveforms (.wav) as osc was out.

It is called Atlantis, and you can find it here :

http://jeremyevers.com/?page_id=15

This should be a nice stuff to play with our samples, us samplemaniaxx wink

0 sounds
    4 posts

yeah u will need the equaliser/noise removal tools in audacity if you wish to remove certain noises/frequencies from your audio. i can help you out with this is you want (i use it to remove vocals from audio tracks and remix them with other instrumentals)

0 sounds
    4 posts

would it be possible for someone to upload a few bell samples like the bell used in 'california vacation' by the game/xzibit/snoop dog?