Forums

5 posts

37 sounds
    86 posts
    I uploaded 14 files of which i made 13 (rejected?)

I am curious as to why they where rejected.

They came from free-loops.com a website i own and i made the loops with either Reason or Fruity Loops using no samples?

One was questionable as it was a pd clip of George Bush talking on the iraq war

Can someone help me here? I was trying to help and the whole process took about 30mintues?

606 sounds
    276 posts

mkoenig

I am curious as to why they where rejected.

They came from free-loops.com a website i own and i made the loops with either Reason or Fruity Loops using no samples?

One was questionable as it was a pd clip of George Bush talking on the iraq war

Can someone help me here? I was trying to help and the whole process took about 30mintues?

Would it be useful to the moderators if there was space to add notes when you upload sounds?

?

digifish

37 sounds
    86 posts

I guess... i could put them in the desc, but then i don't know if they would remove them, or keep them in?

178 sounds
    740 posts

Shoot... Whoever was moderating at the time must have seen the freeloops.com thing and thought you had taken them from that site. I don't think it occured to anyone that you owned the site!

I think these should be fine if you re-upload and mention in the description that you created the sound yourself and also published them on Freeloops.

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    37 sounds
    86 posts

I need to this site rocks and i should help out a little. :!:

5 posts