Forums

10 posts

42 sounds
    30 posts
    Bubble-Bobble Theme remake

As i was a little boy we loved to play a game on the commodore c64.The name of the game was Bubble Bobble.i'm sure there're some of you know this game.My question is: Is it ok when i upload a remake ( done with FL_studio 6 XXL )to the Freesound database?.Just to make sure there no sounds from the original games in it.

42 sounds
    30 posts

:?: :?: :?: nobody knows :?: :?: :?:

121 sounds
    1545 posts

a remake "how" ?

the theme music? the sound effects?

- bram

PS: you uploaded a file with lot's of gunshots etc in it... are you sure this file is legal? was it constructed from legal sound sources?

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    42 sounds
    30 posts

It's the Theme music that you hear while playing the game.

The Gunshots are allmost stuff i found in the Internet.
    some stuff is generated with Fl-Studio 6.I don't know i've there's some legal issues.It took a very long time for me to collect all those gunshot's and explosions.I've created some gunshots by combinig and two or three gunsamples together and then applied different filters and effects.
    But i think you know best if this sample can be added to freesound.

18 sounds
    456 posts

I would assume there's a copyright on the theme tune. Compare it with other songs: I can't simply cover a Beatles song and release it like that, just because I use other sounds to construct the song with.

42 sounds
    30 posts

Yeah! Maybe you're right nemoDaedalus.But i'm not sure.

- to Bram: I've (hopefully) answerd your questions some posts above

44 sounds
    99 posts

Bram

PS: you uploaded a file with lot's of gunshots etc in it... are you sure this file is legal? was it constructed from legal sound sources?

Was this file taken down??? I looked for it but couldn't find it.

42 sounds
    30 posts

The Files still needs to past trough moderation i guess.
    possibly it will not.i only can wait and see

- to Bram: I've (hopefully) answerd your questions some posts above

121 sounds
    1545 posts

question replied, file not passed...
    sorry m-red!

about Bubble Bobble: 1. freesound is not the place for music 2. the theme is most probably copyrighted, like nemoDaedalus says.

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    42 sounds
    30 posts

It's OK!

I've deleted all those samples, in order to never use them again.
    i will come up with 100% homemade samples soon wink

10 posts