I know this has most likely been asked like million times, but I would like to be sure that I'm not doing anything illegal.
Legal FAQ post said that it's legal to use these sounds in video games... however, that's not very specific.
- Can I use these sounds in a freeware videogame?
- If I want to get some money from the game, can I use these sounds in it?
- What would be an appropriate way to attribute the samples? Is it enough if I do that in the end credits of the game?
- Can I use these samples as they are, or do I have to change them somehow?
- Can I mix samples together to create "original" music?
- Can I advertise this page in the end credits?
- Is there a limit on how many samples I can use in the game?
These questions most likely are answered in the license, but my english isn't good enough for that legal mumbojumbo