Forums

4 posts

0 sounds
    4 posts
    I'm Ossa

Hallo everyone,

I just new around here.

I just want to make a lit' presentation.

so let's get it.

I'm Alex
    Leaving in Brussels in Belgium.

I love electro music and a lot other kind of music. I have to feel the thing you get it? I can listen Metal, Rock, Electro, Drum&Bass, Pop,...but I have to feel it. strange.

I'm 25 yo, leaving alone and try to make again some music with Music Maker 17.

That's all I think. If you have any question... smile

Cheers!

89 sounds
    97 posts

Greetings!

I lived in Brussels for a short time -- only a couple months, I guess, so it was short like an extended vacation, but we didn't really do "tourist" things much, and we lived in a regular apartment not a hotel. That was about 25 years ago. I would like to return there someday.

I can listen to just about any music, but I don't particularly enjoy "country & western" or operatic music. Mostly I listen to various types of rock.

0 sounds
    4 posts

What did you there in Belgium? Study or what?

I havn't explore a lot that kind of music, Country music is ot very popular in Europe so guess it's there for I don't know well. But I sure I can find my way in it.

89 sounds
    97 posts

Ossa
    What did you there in Belgium? Study or what?

Most of the time I just stayed in our apartment and wrote a novel. smile Back then, my father had been living and working in Brussels for quite awhile, and I had a lot of free time because I was out of school and waiting to go into the military, so my mother and I went over to stay with him while he finished his work there. Sometimes we would go out on weekends to visit historical sites and do other tourist things, but most of the time he was working so I had plenty of time to write.

4 posts