Forums

3 posts

975 sounds
    145 posts
    Audio Recording Problems

I think this has been a topic before but I'm not sure. I have a Nord Lead 2 and most of my 1/4 jacks have to be plugged in halfway or rigged or else if it is in all the way it makes it a Mono. Same with the headphone port. No I doubt my Nord is Faulty. It happens on my Speak and spell too at times until I moved the smaller 1/4 Prong and bent it back so it touched the bottom. It happens the same with my RCA 2 1/4 outputs. They have to be rigged in or else they don't record 2 channels. Is it totally just a quality thing? Like are there big differences in what brand of 1/4 jacks they are? is it a Fucking polarization thing?. It's weird.... P.S. Most of my stuff was from Mouser or Radioshack. So???? Any suggestions?

.Killer.
    975 sounds
    145 posts

EDIT:

Its The Crappy Cables and Connectors. They suck.

.Killer.
    0 sounds
    1 post

CyberiaLainKittyKat
    I think this has been a topic before but I'm not sure. I have a Nord Lead 2 and most of my 1/4 jacks have to be plugged in halfway or rigged or else if it is in all the way it makes it a Mono. Same with the headphone port. No I doubt my Nord is Faulty. It happens on my Speak and spell too at times until I moved the smaller 1/4 Prong and bent it back so it touched the bottom. It happens the same with my RCA 2 1/4 outputs. They have to be rigged in or else they don't record 2 channels. Is it totally just a quality thing? Like are there big differences in what brand of 1/4 jacks they are? is it a Fucking polarization thing?. It's weird.... P.S. Most of my stuff was from Mouser or Radioshack. So???? Any suggestions?

Maybe your Nord isn’t compatible to your amplifier because if it does it won’t have any problem. Try to use other Headphones if it doesn’t work too then you have a faulty amplifier. Or maybe only the jack is faulty because sometimes it works that way if it has a grounded jack.

3 posts