Forums

6 posts

252 sounds
    169 posts
    free vintage synth

It is an old information, but I have just discovered it.
    E MU launched FREE version of their famous synth.
    For all retro sound lovers:

http://www.creative.com/emu/proteusvx/

enjoy smile

never mind the bollocks zagi2
    252 sounds
    169 posts

I post an update, just to say that I am still amazed with this free stuff.
    And there are a lot of modern sounds too.

127 sounds
    86 posts

This is sooo cool Thank you for sharing!!! Had a bit of trouble getting it to work with vista but persistence paid off and I am loving all the sounds, can't wait to really get my teeth into it and work out how to use it properly. lol

(Anyone having problems with vista after install - right click proteus.exe go to properties - compatibility and tick 'run this program in windows xp service pack 2 mode' and also tick 'run as administrator')

releasetheraven . . .
    252 sounds
    169 posts

So glad you like it. I am addicted to its sounds.

128 sounds
    194 posts

luckylittleraven wrote:
    This is sooo cool Thank you for sharing!!! Had a bit of trouble getting it to work with vista but persistence paid off and I am loving all the sounds, can't wait to really get my teeth into it and work out how to use it properly. lol

(Anyone having problems with vista after install - right click proteus.exe go to properties - compatibility and tick 'run this program in windows xp service pack 2 mode' and also tick 'run as administrator')

That same procedure would probably apply to Windows 7 (And Windows 8 ) as well

I hate to be 'that guy', but even if you do not accept Windows 8 (I don't), Windows 7 is a serious improvement on Vista. Both in performance issues and odd stuff, Vista was/is a total PoS.

Just a friendly Public Service Announcement

1402 sounds
    1538 posts

Even Microsoft realized Vista was really bad.
    That is why there is 'Windows 7' instead of 'Vista 2'.

hmmmm..... erm..... I forgot...

6 posts