Forums

6 posts

0 sounds
    7 posts
    How to plug in a keyboard into computer using Absynth.

Hi,

I want to learn how to make music and found this amazing programme called Absynth. I was just wondering how to plug in a midi keyboard into my computer so I can play it on that rather than on the little keyboard in the programme. Also, does anyone know how I would then record and compose the music and add other samples, sounds from other sources? I am just beginning with music and so haven't a clue. Any help much appreciated.

0 sounds
    7 posts

Found it! USB keyboard.

33 sounds
    8 posts

dude you need a vst host or a nice sequencer , (program for make music,) exist many ,fl studio, ableton live ,cubase, , reason also is good but dont support vsts,. smile

0 sounds
    7 posts

Hey! Thank you I will look into those things. I have a mac. Just looked at fl studio, looks very complicated to me. Can you recommend anything for beginners or is that an easy to use programme?

3080 sounds
    306 posts

FL Studio doesn't work for Mac unless you use Windows via Bootcamp I think. Since you have a mac, try using Garageband, it probably is already installed and it is quite simple.

258 sounds
    355 posts

I think they have a flstudio for mac. Also its probably the easiest of the others mentioned to use. Simple step drum machine with much power. Its probably your best bet to start out with. At least one of the lesser versions. The higher end versions or very good

6 posts