0 sounds
    4 posts
    i need some square basslines

Has anyone got some square bass lines ? for some grime/garage tracks

12 sounds
    56 posts

Sandman_productions
    Has anyone got some square bass lines ? for some grime/garage tracks

On the left, under Search/Browse, click Search. Then enter the search terms "square" and "bass" (without quotes). There are a few hits there -- have you checked them out?

0 sounds
    4 posts

yeh i've looked in that search bar. i see only few squares and they are not that kind wot i'm lookin for. I thought maybe you all got some other squares.

But thanks anyway

178 sounds
    738 posts

It helps if you can describe what you're looking for in more detail, e.g. what's wrong with the samples you found.

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    251 sounds
    94 posts

I've added some square basses

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/packsViewSingle.php?id=1071&start=15

as Halleck asks, what is it your looking for?

The sounds I have put up are pretty much raw samples for you to twist yourself. I suggest loading them up in the sampler and experiment with different envelope settings for Amplitude and Filter Frequency.

www.hungryjoe.tv
    178 sounds
    738 posts

Kick ass samples!

I'd like to hear a bassline made with those. grin

Freesound Admin Official Acclivity Fan Club - Member Stuck with FLAC? Check the FAQ.
    0 sounds
    4 posts

Walter_Odington
    I've added some square basses

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/packsViewSingle.php?id=1071&start=15

as Halleck asks, what is it your looking for?

The sounds I have put up are pretty much raw samples for you to twist yourself. I suggest loading them up in the sampler and experiment with different envelope settings for Amplitude and Filter Frequency.

Woow! that kind of basses is just wot i'm looking for.. thanks for that!

178 sounds
    738 posts

Sandman, don't forget to post the track in "work made with freesound" when you're done. Not required of course but I'd like to hear it. smile

0 sounds
    4 posts

cool i will

251 sounds
    94 posts

sweet. Look forward to hearing!

www.hungryjoe.tv

10 posts