Forums

11 posts

1 sound
    77 posts
    Simple text to read

Hey there ! I would like to have a man or woman voice that could read this text :

'' Hey there, welcome to Dubtrinitydubstep.com, a website focused on dubstep and electronic music. We share with you all of the best dubstep songs, and unknown tracks that need to be popular to help newest and potentials artists.

On this website, you will find a Forum, to discust about electronic and more. You will also find a news, exclusivity, videos and concatct section.

To know more, visit www.dubtrinitydubstep.com and dont forget to subsribe to our YouTube Channel called dubtrinity !

(slogan) Dubtrinity : The devine dubstep. ''

***I speak normally french, if you want to change some word so it fits better, go ahead, I'm not a genius in english smile ***

Thanks,
    DRONKO

1 sound
    77 posts

Is there anybody interested to help me out here ?

131 sounds
    44 posts

Hi Dronko,

Yes, I can help....I just now saw your post.
    I don't do french accents....do you want me to read this in
    straight American English? I have a deep male voice.
    Let me know and I'll get it done and posted.

kvgarlic

1 sound
    77 posts

Yes please smile I'm waiting for it ^^

131 sounds
    44 posts

I produced it last night, and am just now waiting for the Freesound moderator to approve it...shouldn't be too long...

1 sound
    77 posts

kvgarlic wrote:
    I produced it last night, and am just now waiting for the Freesound moderator to approve it...shouldn't be too long...

okay cool thanks alot !

1 sound
    77 posts

not ready yet ?

131 sounds
    44 posts

Actually, it just now posted....you're good to go.

The link is below, hope it works for what you need.

http://www.freesound.org/people/kvgarlic/sounds/149206/

1 sound
    77 posts

kvgarlic wrote:
    Actually, it just now posted....you're good to go.

The link is below, hope it works for what you need.

http://www.freesound.org/people/kvgarlic/sounds/149206/

kvgarlic. kvgarlic.kvgarlic.kvgarlic. kvgarlic.kvgarlic.kvgarlic. YOU ARE MY HERO ahahah THANKS ALOT ! THAAAAANKS THIS IS SO PERFECT THANKS !

131 sounds
    44 posts

You're very welcome, glad that it works for you....by the way, I also have a pay-pal account and, if you would be interested, maybe I could add stuff for you for a nominal fee??

I see that you requested another voice work for a due date of this Friday....I don't think I'll be able to do it until tomorrow. But, just wondering in the future some possible pay-pal work....

1 sound
    77 posts

kvgarlic wrote:
    You're very welcome, glad that it works for you....by the way, I also have a pay-pal account and, if you would be interested, maybe I could add stuff for you for a nominal fee??

I see that you requested another voice work for a due date of this Friday....I don't think I'll be able to do it until tomorrow. But, just wondering in the future some possible pay-pal work....

Listen, send me your paypal in PM and add me on SKYPE : darthposter

Ready to pay 10$

Thanks,
    DRONKO

11 posts