Forums

7 posts

0 sounds
    3 posts
    Deep Sounds

Does anyone know how i would best describe and /or find a very deep sound? Here are some examples: The very low sound on a hearing test. Sometimes it is a sound in tibetan music, maybe that long horn? Recently i heard it in the movie War of the Worlds. Shakes your soul!
    Thanks.

1165 sounds
    15 posts

bluegotn
    Does anyone know how i would best describe and /or find a very deep sound? Here are some examples: The very low sound on a hearing test. Sometimes it is a sound in tibetan music, maybe that long horn? Recently i heard it in the movie War of the Worlds. Shakes your soul!
    Thanks.

I guess low deep ..
    I have uploaded some, called aTune1.aiff, aTune2.aiff, aTune3.aiff. They will level today I guess and they are in a pack. If you'ld need more of these please let me now, it's synthesized from a drunken boy's voice using Granular Synthesis (my own implementation, which enables me to generate whatever spectral content with this kind of sounds).

7369 sounds
    33 posts

If you check my two dronetail sample packs, I am sure you'll find some deep low enders...

Namaste! Jovica Storer http://www.c-o-l-o-u-r-s.org
    1165 sounds
    15 posts

hanstimm
    bluegotn
    Thanks.

I guess low deep ..
    I have uploaded some, called aTune1.aiff, aTune2.aiff, aTune3.aiff. They will level today I guess and they are in a pack. If you'ld need more of these please let me now, it's synthesized from a drunken boy's voice using Granular Synthesis (my own implementation, which enables me to generate whatever spectral content with this kind of sounds).

I have aded another 3 called aTune4.aiff .. aTune6.aiff.

They go very low.

Have fun with it!

1165 sounds
    15 posts

There's more in the pack "low sounds", such as aLowTrain.aiff and lowA.aiff. These samples are results of KS-filtering. Have fun!

0 sounds
    1 post

Jovica
    If you check my two dronetail sample packs, I am sure you'll find some deep low enders...

Fo shizzle ma nizzle! dem pack's hot sh# just wat im after

1165 sounds
    15 posts

On request of bluegotn the sample pack "low sounds" has been extended by: ja1KSA.aiff,...., ja1KSE.aiff. They are Karsplus-Strong resonated copies of "ja1Proc.aiff". They go low.

7 posts