Forums

8 posts

0 sounds
    1 post
    Need a few voice recordings.

I would like 4 voice recordings. I would like the first to say "Activating" I would like the second to say "Deactivating" I would like the third recording to say "Loading" and I would like the fourth recording to say "Updating" I would like them to sound somewhat robotic yet human. Please and thank you!

186 sounds
    373 posts

Check these two sounds of mine by typing this in the "search sounds" red box:

RadiationZ-Music

Is one of them close to the robot effect you need? If so, the same effect can be applied to your lines.

Please, Freesound code, there was only *one* link in this post, pointing to *a resource here on Freesound*, do I have to sacrifice goats for the message not to be considered spam? tongue

429 sounds
    343 posts

copyc4t wrote:
    Check these two sounds of mine by typing this in the "search sounds" red box:

RadiationZ-Music

Is one of them close to the robot effect you need? If so, the same effect can be applied to your lines.

Please, Freesound code, there was only *one* link in this post, pointing to *a resource here on Freesound*, do I have to sacrifice goats for the message not to be considered spam?
    tongue

I'm sure a small pony will do the trick too wink

186 sounds
    373 posts

Kyster wrote:
    Stirring a worldwide brony rage doesn't sound safe grin

429 sounds
    343 posts

copyc4t wrote:
    Kyster wrote:
    Stirring a worldwide brony rage doesn't sound safe grin

I'm sure we will be forgiven, as long as we make sure that the offerings are recorded properly.

Plan b, would involve running for cover I guess grin

1 sound
    5 posts

Use www.forvo.com after you can use special effect with a sofware.

60 sounds
    50 posts

sample 176367 awaiting moderation

'Attention Please' by mojomills & Bliss
    See sound in a different frequency and illuminate your vision.
    0 sounds
    2 posts

is this request still current or has someone sent you stuff you are happy with already? Thanks

8 posts