3 posts
    DJ Drop/Voice/Sample

I need a voice over - male or female voice

"DJ Goldie Live"

"The Blonde Bomber Live"

"The Blonde Bomber"

"DJ Goldie Rocks"

I would very much like - in the order listed by importance/need

To have the above quoted text produced in a DJ identifier Vocal sample or Voice Over.

I'm a wee baby DJ needing help getting started.

Thanks!

0 sounds
    3 posts

I see others are calling this a Voice Sample, I'm new to this -

"Voice sample of my name"

Air name: Goldie

Dee-Jay Gol-dee

Any one of the first things I mentioned in quotes are cool, I just want to see what it sounds like in something other than my voice...

Thanks ;3

0 sounds
    3 posts

*clears away cobwebs and peeks in here*

Still no replies huh....

This is 'Freesound' Right?

0 sounds
    2 posts

Hello,

I'm new here and I need vocal sounds too! I see that there are no reactions in this topic. I wish there where because I need vocal samples befor 20 april. I hope someone can help me with this!

Text for vocal samples (Male of Female):

'Join The Beat'

'You're listening to your enthertainment of this night.... Join.... The.... Beat!!!!!'

'Djean Jeasse' (Djeen Djeasse)

I hope someone could help me with this!

Thanks!!!!

47 sounds
    648 posts

I know that a reply is possibly going to get your hopes up, so sorry to disappoint you because I have nothing to offer, but it has been awfully quiet around here lately (or so the impression has been).
    If you get nothing in about a week, PM me, and I may be able to help, but I am absolutely not a voice guy. Perhaps I can add a few effects here and there and try to make myself sound surreal or so, I don't know. But at least you'll have something. Keep bumping this thread and see if you can hopefully get someone to answer. Three people come to mind: tekgnosis, speedenza and perhaps Carmsie (for a little twist). Try PMing them individually (and don't tell them I sent you there). If in 7 days you get nothing, PM me.
    Good luck!

5 posts