Forums

4 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    female vocal request

Hey!
    first i would like to say hello, im new here and this is my first post happy

I make mostly hardstyle music, i always have a real hard time finding vocals for my songs, spending 50% of my time just searching for them. So i would greatly apreciate if someone could record some for me saying these words (my voice suck tongue)

If a female could say:
    -----------
    As i close my eyes i invision another world.

A world that seems more real and rigid, i feel i belong here.

But i always fall back into this exsistence, feeling trapped,
    like im burried alive.

-----------

I dont need the voice to be "sexy" just sound a bit like your telling someone , and just a bit despair at the last phrase.

I wrote the lyrics with a kind of dreaming\matrix theme to it.

Also, my main language isnt english so im not that good at making good texts, so if anyone have some ideas for improvemens (better verbs or words or whatever) i will greatly appreciate it happy

I will ofcourse credit the vocalist with the track when its finished.

3054 sounds
    306 posts

We recorded this for you:
    http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=108310
    Hope that helps.

Yhimself
    Hey!
    first i would like to say hello, im new here and this is my first post happy

I make mostly hardstyle music, i always have a real hard time finding vocals for my songs, spending 50% of my time just searching for them. So i would greatly apreciate if someone could record some for me saying these words (my voice suck tongue)

If a female could say:
    -----------
    As i close my eyes i invision another world.

A world that seems more real and rigid, i feel i belong here.

But i always fall back into this exsistence, feeling trapped,
    like im burried alive.

-----------

I dont need the voice to be "sexy" just sound a bit like your telling someone , and just a bit despair at the last phrase.

I wrote the lyrics with a kind of dreaming\matrix theme to it.

Also, my main language isnt english so im not that good at making good texts, so if anyone have some ideas for improvemens (better verbs or words or whatever) i will greatly appreciate it happy

I will ofcourse credit the vocalist with the track when its finished.

0 sounds
    2 posts

wow, thank you so much! thats awesome!

if you are curious heres a preview of the track http://www.mediafire.com/?81hnrj70xixa4y4
    ive just used a speech synthesizer for now (before i got any "real" vocals, just to see where\how they would fit), and tweaked it and chop\cut\edit and added some effects on it. But a "real" voice will sound alot better smile

ive also cutted out the parts of the track that isnt related to the vocals.

thanks again

0 sounds
    5 posts

this is OBSIDIA!!!!!!!!!................................. Hi

4 posts