Forums

4 posts

12 sounds
    2 posts
    New, Genuine Theremin Sounds Available

I've been wanting to contribute to freesound for a long time and finally got my act together to do it. After traveling around to lots of sound sites, I've noticed that sounds listed as being "Theremin" sounds, are 99.9% synth-generated. For anyone who's ever wanted 100% Genuine Theremin Sounds, I'll be posting them from this point on. The first dozen were uploaded today (they have to get approved yet, but I'm sure they will be). They'll all be played in real time on different instruments to add to different sonic qualities: Moog Standard Etherwave, Moog Etherwave Pro, Kees Theremin, Longwave Pocket Theremin, Mini-Gokken, PAIA Theremax and more.

Watch for them.

Very much appreciate your comments and requests.

realtheremin

100% Genuine Theremin-generated sounds! Every sound here has been created on an actual theremin. I use different makes and models depending upon the type of sound. They are 100% theremin, 100% free, and 100% usable for any purpose whatsoever.
    235 sounds
    424 posts

cool! can't wait to hear them.

12 sounds
    2 posts

Still waiting for the files to show up, but being new to this, I don't know how long it takes for them to get approved. I've got an eMail in to ask about it. Hoping to get a reply soon.

100% Genuine Theremin-generated sounds! Every sound here has been created on an actual theremin. I use different makes and models depending upon the type of sound. They are 100% theremin, 100% free, and 100% usable for any purpose whatsoever.
    527 sounds
    651 posts

It can take a few days, especially holiday periods and weekends.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

4 posts