5 posts
    working with some new sounds

freesampleproject1 - leavingdstation

http://soundcloud.com/vansgo/freesampleproject1_leaving_the_station

created with CB Linux
    checking status - I think this site ROCKS

0 sounds
    5 posts

Is anyone else using Traverso? I like its functionality with jack. Thats how I set this up.

203 sounds
    428 posts

I like Traverso, I used it for one of my pieces; sleek, quick to learn and use, uncluttered interface that was usable even at 1024x768. I found the result/effort ratio very favorable.
    Now though I'm exploring Ardour more (also version 3 currently in alpha) as it seemed to me to have a better windows-native VST support.
    But I'd still consider Traverso for any project affordable for its firepower.

432 sounds
    344 posts

Vansgo
    Is anyone else using Traverso? I like its functionality with jack. Thats how I set this up.

I've tried it out a year ago, or something like that. Not much, just for the fun and experimenting.

Jack is a wonderful piece of software. The more i read about and use it, the more i realize how universal it really is. It can connect everything you want. I've tampered a little with hydrogen, ardour, horgand and stuff like that, and it makes me wonder why people think linux is a "left behind" platform when it comes to audio processing and editing. It's so powerful.

4 posts