Comments for sounds by Syphon64

• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  •  |  88 comments

Mixigodo 2 months ago

Any problem, man. I'll use any other sound. Thanks you for your time and for your reply. Huges!

Syphon64 2 months ago

Hi Mixigodo, sorry for you having to waste your time contacting me about this. I did borrow these siren sounds from Youtube all those years ago, so they have the right to contact you, so no, don't dispute It, just remove It and don't use It for anything, the last thing you want Is trouble from Youtube. I've never used this sound for any of my personal work, I made It up just for freesound ears, that's all. Really apologize about this my friend, many thanks for your time. Syphon64.

Mixigodo 2 months ago

Hi again, Syphon64.

I'm receiving a Youtube Copyright Notice for this sound. It sais that is the same of this song:

"A.R.P. - Nightmare",
    Cybertracks - Virtual Audio Project
    ℗ 1999 Novaera Edizioni Musicali Saj
    Released on: 1999-05-18

Would I file a dispute? Which is the original source of the siren sound?

Syphon64 2 months ago

Really appreciate that BIG_ROB_B, thank you my friend, very glad you like It, I still listen to It myself, It sounds so real. Many thanks again, Syphon64.

BIG_ROB_B 2 months, 1 week ago

Kick ass had my heart pumping man.

Syphon64 2 months, 3 weeks ago

My pleasure Mixigodo, very glad you like It, I like It a lot as well, It turned out great right enough. Very kind of you my friend, really appreciate It. Syphon64

Mixigodo 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Great sound!! Thank you!

Syphon64 3 months, 2 weeks ago

I can't thank you enough beautifuldaymonster1968, very kind of you for your very profound words, very deep and moving, really well said. It's a very sad and moving sound, I listen to It a lot, becuase I feel for people and most of all my family, I've always thought of a terrible situation like this how It would feel to go through this sort of nightmare, thank God It's just a thought and not real. A big thanks once again my friend, really appreciate your time and Interest. Syphon64

beautifuldaymonster1968 3 months, 2 weeks ago

This is fantastic. It really makes you contemplate what your actions and thoughts would be at the end. As for me, humanity makes me quite ill and has provided little but sadness and frustration, personally. If this moment ever comes, I'll pour myself a cup of cold red wine, say a few interdictions at the window, close the blinds, then lie comfortably on my back, close my eyes with a soft smile, and say, "Farewell, sad species, you cancer upon the earth. As for those of us who only tried to help you and love you, I think I speak for them all when I say, 'You chose this route. So be it'." Then I would think of the very few people I loved, feel regret at man's ending for a moment or two, and await a sudden bright light that brings silence. Great congratulations and gratitude to you for creating the ultimate audio meditation on how it probably WILL conclude here. It's so precise, so well-crafted, and so accurate... my opinion is, it was channeled. You've said it all here. Agreed: Best Sound On Freesound. Well done sir.

Syphon64 4 months ago

Very kind of you superfreq, I can't thank you enough, really appreciate that. It was real fun to do, I didn't have a certain thing In my mind at first, but when I managed to find the certain sounds, It just all slipped In place. I'm very pleased with how It all turned out. A big thanks again my friend, you've made my day. Syphon64

superfreq 4 months ago

This is a masterpiece that you should be proud of. It must have taken a long time to do, especially when using only sounds from Freesound, based on the high level of detail and length of the clip.

This is so far the best sound I have heard on Freesound, and I have been using this site for 3 years now... Amazing job!

Syphon64 4 months, 2 weeks ago

A big thanks soledades for your Interest In my work, very glad you have a use for It, well done. Appreciate your time and Interest. Syphon64

soledades 4 months, 2 weeks ago

I'im thinking to use it for a theater peace with students in a school. We are talking about the first war !

Syphon64 7 months, 2 weeks ago

A big thanks 19trkey, really appreciate It, very glad you like It, thanks a lot. Syphon64

19trkey 7 months, 2 weeks ago

wow. this is an awesome soundbit. great job

Syphon64 8 months ago

Many thanks OnlyTheGhosts for your Interest once again. Well done my friend, that's great you found a use for It, well part of It anyway, that's great. A big thanks my friend, appreciate your time. Syphon64

OnlyTheGhosts 8 months, 1 week ago

I used some of the sounds from this file here

Syphon64 8 months, 2 weeks ago

A big thanks OnlyTheGhosts for your Interest In my sound effect, really glad you like It, I really like this sound as well. Appreciate your time. Syphon64

OnlyTheGhosts 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Great stuff. Makes feel cold and wet and miserable. Absolutely ideal.

Syphon64 9 months, 1 week ago

A big thanks wackoworldmusic for your Interest In my sound effect, really glad you like It. Syphon64

wackoworldmusic 9 months, 1 week ago

great tone

Syphon64 9 months, 3 weeks ago

You're welcome lynnemc, really glad you found a use for It, well done. Thanks again. Syphon64

lynnemc 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Been looking all over for a siren in the city sound clip, need for a PSA am making for a class. Thanks so much!

Syphon64 10 months, 1 week ago

A big thanks pschn33 for your Interest In my sound effect, really glad you found a use for It. Well done using It In your game, great work my friend. Syphon64

pschn33 10 months, 1 week ago

Hi,
    thanks a lot, we integrated your recording in a small video game on Facebook, if you are interested in hearing it "in action" you can take a look here (it is mixed into the background noise in mini-game 3):
    And you can also "like" our Facebook page, if you are interested in the project:
    Cheers and thanks again!

Syphon64 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Many thanks Iamdeadncyde, really appreciate your Interest, very glad you like It. Syphon64.

Iamdeadncyde 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Nice sound xD You did a great job xP

Syphon64 1 year, 1 month ago

A big thanks stepheneyre for your time to look In, really appreciate It. That would be another good way of doing It, I'm happy with the way this turned out, but always glad to hear of other good Ideas. Many thanks again my friend. Syphon64.

Syphon64 1 year, 1 month ago

A big thanks Hisense, very kind of you, really glad you like It. It's a strong poignant piece, when I listened to the finished work, I got a lump In my throat, It really hits home. Many thanks again. Syphon64.

Hisense 1 year, 1 month ago

The visual imagery in my head created from your sound exploration made me cry. A beautiful disaster of world politics. From the serenity in the begging to the unreal new silence at the end.

• 1