Comments for sounds by Syphon64

• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  •  |  67 comments

Syphon64 1 week, 4 days ago

You're welcome lynnemc, really glad you found a use for It, well done. Thanks again. Syphon64

lynnemc 2 weeks ago

Been looking all over for a siren in the city sound clip, need for a PSA am making for a class. Thanks so much!

Syphon64 4 weeks, 1 day ago

A big thanks pschn33 for your Interest In my sound effect, really glad you found a use for It. Well done using It In your game, great work my friend. Syphon64

pschn33 4 weeks, 1 day ago

Hi,
    thanks a lot, we integrated your recording in a small video game on Facebook, if you are interested in hearing it "in action" you can take a look here (it is mixed into the background noise in mini-game 3):
    And you can also "like" our Facebook page, if you are interested in the project:
    Cheers and thanks again!

Syphon64 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Many thanks Iamdeadncyde, really appreciate your Interest, very glad you like It. Syphon64.

Iamdeadncyde 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Nice sound xD You did a great job xP

Syphon64 4 months ago

A big thanks stepheneyre for your time to look In, really appreciate It. That would be another good way of doing It, I'm happy with the way this turned out, but always glad to hear of other good Ideas. Many thanks again my friend. Syphon64.

Syphon64 4 months ago

A big thanks Hisense, very kind of you, really glad you like It. It's a strong poignant piece, when I listened to the finished work, I got a lump In my throat, It really hits home. Many thanks again. Syphon64.

Hisense 4 months ago

The visual imagery in my head created from your sound exploration made me cry. A beautiful disaster of world politics. From the serenity in the begging to the unreal new silence at the end.

stepheneyre 4 months ago

This would be so great if you could do the whole effect but in 30 seconds from fade in to fade out

Syphon64 4 months, 1 week ago

Appreciate It ethermusic1981, very pleased that you like It, It was fun to create. Many thanks again. Syphon64. :)

ethermusic1981 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Nice work, Syphon.

Syphon64 6 months, 3 weeks ago

A big thanks peterdekeles, really glad you like my sound, that will be great what you're doing with It. Really appreciate your Interest, well done. Syphon64.

peterdekeles 7 months ago

Awesome sound. I'm installing a 4 channel sound card in my 1:29 scale Train engine. Will be looping this sound so I can play it as the diesel sound

Syphon64 8 months, 1 week ago

A big thanks Xanouchka, really glad you like It. Appreciate your Interest. Syphon64

Xanouchka 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Amazing amazing amazing

Syphon64 9 months ago

A big thanks Danluveseffects, really appreciate It, very glad you like It. It's a great sound right enough, It was fun recording It In that little bus, we were the only ones on the hard snow covered Icy road at the time, blue sky and sunshine, beautiful. It did sound like a train. Many thanks again. Have a great Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year. Syphon64

Danluveseffects 9 months ago

Nice recording. When I listen to this it reminds me of a train for some reason. Maybe there are a few similar sounds that match up. The recording has some great sounds that really do make you feel you are actually right there(On that icy road or maybe even in a train).

Syphon64 11 months, 1 week ago

A big thanks FoxAntichrist, that's great you found a use for It, really glad you like It. Many thanks again. Syphon64

FoxAntichrist 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much, this is amazing! I used this for my soundesign assignment. :)

Syphon64 12 months ago

Very kind of you ColossalCreeper3141, really glad you like It, thanks a lot. Syphon64

ColossalCreeper3141 1 year ago

It's Incredible!

ColossalCreeper3141 1 year ago

I might use it for my theater class. Were doing a radio drama, and our group's story is a mix of Jurassic Park, WORLD WAR 3,
    and Pandora's Box.

Syphon64 1 year ago

A big thaks jobro, really glad you like It. Many thanks. Syphon64

Syphon64 1 year ago

Appreciate It wilcossb, really glad you like It. That's great my friend, that will sound superb, enjoy. Syphon64

wilcossb 1 year ago

superb I planned to use on my living room 5.1 sound system.

jobro 1 year ago

Very nice sound!

Syphon64 1 year, 3 months ago

Very kind of you Nerraux to have used my sound, really appreciate It, I can't thank you enough. Well done, great work, thanks again. Syphon64

Nerraux 1 year, 3 months ago

I used your sound in this week's episode of Escape Pod and mentioned you in the episode listing posted here: http://escapepod.org/2013/06/18/ep400-rescue-party/ Thanks for contributing to this amazing resource!

Syphon64 1 year, 3 months ago

Your welcome Rupert1649, very sorry for missing your comment, forgive me my friend. I'm glad you like It. Many thanks again. Syphon64

• 1